This Interloop Jobs Interloop Management Trainee Officers MTO Program has welcomed applicants from all over Pakistan.
Interloop MTO Program:
Working at Interloop gives the opportunity to be part of a vibrant and thriving culture extending far beyond the departmental and functional silos.
Our unique culture of i-CARE coupled with splendid workplace traditions, career growth, conceptualization and materializing of employee’s ideas and initiatives, a celebration of success, focus on socialization needs of our people, and belief in ‘Equality & Diversity’ have made the Company an employer of choice.
We believe in providing our people opportunities to test and nurture their professional knowledge and skills while ensuring the career progression.
- 1 Year
- Students from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
- Human Resources
- Interloop Way – Lean
- Management Information System
- Marketing & Merchandising
- Interloop Way – People
- Procurement & Supplies
- Production, Planning & Control
- Quality Assurance
- Research & Innovation
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Fresh graduates having at least sixteen years education from accredited institutions, recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) / Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) or reputed foreign institutes,
- Candidate must have minimum CGPA of 3.00 or 70% marks (for local graduates)
- 65% marks (for foreign graduates) in the following disciplines are eligible to apply:
- B.Sc. Textile Engineering(Knitting / Garments / Yarn Manufacturing / Wet Processing / Chemistry)
- B.Sc. Textile Designing
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering
- M.Sc. Fiber Technology
- B.Sc. Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical)
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Environmental Sciences
How to Apply:
- Visit Official Website
- Register Yourself
- Online applications would be considered only
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Bring all the original documents at the time of interview.
- 11th July 2018.