Apply now for the Big International KAIST Camp going to be held in in South Korea is now open. Applications are invited to attend a FULLY FUNDED Kaist Camp in South Korea at KAIST University.
It is a world-class Public University They are inviting Undergraduate Students from all ASIAN Countries and provide them opportunity to participate in International KAIST Camp.
This is a great Opportunity for Undergraduate Students. A leading research-oriented university, widely recognized as the best university in Korea.
KAIST Stands for Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technoogy.
- Applicant must be a 3rd or 4th-year college student.
- Must be at a university in Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, and all Asian countries.
- Applicant must be majoring in Computer Science or in other related areas.
Cost of Program:
It will support
- Round-trip airfare Tickets.
- Accommodations and meals.
- Local excursions.
January 8-11, 2019
- DAY1 1/8(TUE)9:00-10:00Opening Remark & Program Overview10:00-10:30Overview of KAIST10:30-11:30Overview of School of Computing at KAIST11:30-12:00Coffee Break,12:00-13:00Lunch (On Campus)13:00-13:30Team formation13:30-15:30Introduction of Research Groups & Project Overview15:30-18:00Team discussions18:00-18:30Dinner & Social Night
- DAY2 1/9(WED)9:00-11:30Meeting with Faculty Members and Graduate Students11:30-12:30Lunch (Off Campus)12:30-15:00Invited Talks (by KAIST faculty members)15:00-18:00Preparation for Team Presentation18:00-18:30Dinner (On campus)
- DAY3 1/10(THU)9:00-11:30Team Presentation11:30-12:30Lunch12:30-15:00Invited Talks (by KAIST faculty members)15:00-17:00KAIST Campus Tour17:00-17:30Award Ceremony & Coffee Break17:30-18:00Closing Remarks18:00-18:30Dinner & Social Night
- DAY4 1/11(FRI)09:00-18:00HCI Workshop (Optional)
Know about Technical Program:
30th September 2018.
You have to fill Online Application Form & Submit
Have a look if you are interested