Table of Contents
A 3-year Ph.D. scholarship covering tuition fee is available at the Electrochemical Technologies Group (ETG) in the Faculty of Science and Engineering at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) with expected starting dates of September 2018.
We are seeking hardworking and talented candidates in the area of Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Chemistry to apply.
- Program Level: Ph.D.
- Course Duration: 3 years (Up to 36 months)
- University Name: University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC)
What are they Offering:
They are offering following things
- Tuition fee
- Medical insurance with designate providers
- All above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression
- All regulations set out in the UNNC PGR Scholarship Policy apply to this scholarship
In addition to the above scholarship, candidates also have the opportunity to carry out paid teaching or research assistant duties at University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC).
Candidate Must Fulfill the Following requirements
- Applicants must have a first class honors undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university or the equivalent from other institutions
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area
- More details can be found on the ‘ entry requirements’ page of the website
How to Apply
- Please email scanned copies of the following documents to PHDadmissions@nottingham.edu.cn by 16:00 (China time) on 5th June 2018.
- All documents must be in English.
- If original documents are not in English, a translated English version is required in addition to the original one.
- An application missing any of the following document (except for English language score) is incomplete and will not be considered.
- A completed application form (all fields filled)
- A research proposal
- Copies of degree certificates for undergraduate and postgraduate studies (Xueli certificates are required too for applicants from Chinese universities)
- Official transcripts with marks for all individual modules/courses from undergraduate and postgraduate studies (with official university stamp)
- English language test score (IELTS/ PTE academic) (not required for native English speakers)
- Two references (must be emailed directly by the referees)
- A copy of ID or passport (both sides of an ID card required)
- An electronic copy of the passport-sized photo taken within three months of this application
June 5th, 2018
[button-brown url=”https://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/graduateschool/phd-scholarships/chemicaleng.aspx” target=”_self” position=”left”]Official Link [/button-brown]