Table of Contents
Applications are opened for the largest international Student Festival of HARKAT in Iran to apply. The Largest Festival of Iran & Fully Funded cultural exchange program 2018.
In these type of free exchange programs, you must take part. It is their aim that in a combination of a festival and an exhibition, the students are gathered from different parts of the World.
Students are free here to explore the knowledge of related field. It is an open Festival and is a meeting platform/place/point for students from all over the world with different scientific and cultural backgrounds so they can learn, explore and get an idea/knowledge from cultural exchange programs.
International Student Festival of HARKAT Details:
- Country: Iran, Harkat
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Duration: 21 November 2018 to 30 November 2018
- Organizer: Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology of Iran
- Deadline:20th October 2018
It is a place where youngsters get to know each other, establish new friendships and discuss various topics, from different points of view under the international student exchange program.
Partcipants/candidates will arrive/reach at Tehran for pre-festival workshops and tours, and it will be followed/continued by a visit to Kashan. This year the festival will be hosted at the historical city of Isfahan, the cultural capital of Iran.
International Student Festival Cost:
The Organizers in International Student Festival will cover all cost or expenses which includes.
- Free accommodation for the duration of the program
- Full-board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and coffee breaks
- Visa Invitation Letter (if needed)
- Networking opportunities
- Gifts and Souvenirs
- Airfare Flight Tickets
- Visa Fees
- Discussions, simulations, and site visits
- Opportunity to explore Iranian culture through immersive activities
- Opportunity to interact with people from diverse nationality and cultural backgrounds
- Increase student scientific activities/thinking and support and encourage it.
- Identify and appreciate the notable achievements of students, students groups and associations and their group discussions.
- Exchange of experience in scientific activities among students and high their confidence level.
- Create a platform where students can easily cooperate and interact and discuss various/different ideas.
- The festival consists of exhibition, lectures, team working, walking tours, group discussions, sport and cultural programs and also sightseeing excursions to natural and historical sites.
- Young professionals and students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Students who are undergraduate or Those who are Graduated are eligible to apply.
- Age 18 to 38 years old.
- Able to communicate in English(not fluently but can withstand/understand English).
- All participants should present a student activity or project run by their self, their university or their group (Any Society Activity). Even if you have an idea, you are eligible to apply.
The last date to apply for the International Student Festival is 20 October 2018. All the selected applicant will be contacted up to 25 October 2018.