Table of Contents
Applications are invited to apply for the International Youth Summit in Germany. International Youth Summit Germany 2020 is a fully-funded Summit, which will be held in Munich, Germany.
The Summit will take place from 14-17 October 2020, where over 1,800 young leaders from 190+ countries will gather across the city’s well-known venues, including Olympiapark, Olympiahalle, and Bavarian Parliament.
Delegates participate in four transformative days of speeches, panels, networking, and workshops. All delegates have the opportunity to apply to give keynote speeches, sharing a platform with world leaders with the world’s media in attendance. As well as listening to keynote speakers, delegates have the opportunity to challenge world leaders, interact and be mentored by influencers. Delegates make lasting connections throughout the Summit, celebrating their participation at social events and the unforgettable Opening and Closing Ceremonies.
The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact. Delegates from 190+ countries are counseled by influential political, business and humanitarian leaders such as Justin Trudeau, Paul Polman, and Meghan Markle, amongst many other global figures.
This year, AstraZeneca is collaborating with One Young World to offer 21 scholarships to inspiring young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich, Germany. In addition to attending the Summit, YHP scholars will participate in a pre-Summit skills-building workshop to meet the delegation, share information about their background and get prepared for what will be an incredible experience in Munich.
- International Student Exchange Program 2020 in Iran
- Australian Government Scholarships For International Students
- 600 Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia 2020 | Masters/MPhil Doctoral
International Youth Summit Germany 2020
- One Young World
Duration of the Summit
- Four days
- 14-17 October 2020
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich.
- Access to an exclusive Youth Health Program pre-Summit workshop.
- Hotel accommodation in Munich on a shared basis between 12 and 17 (inclusive) October 2020.
- Return air or rail travel for scholars living outside Germany.
- Catering includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner between 12 and 17 October.
- Ground transportation between Summit venues in Munich.
- Discretionary funds to cover reasonable out of pocket expenses connected with getting to and from the Summit. These can be claimed by Scholars after the Summit.
- Reimbursement of the Schengen visa application fee (if applicable).
- Reimbursement of reasonable out of pocket expenses connected with traveling to and from the Summit.
- Reimbursement of Schengen visa application fee (if applicable)
Eligibility Criteria for International Summit 2020
- This scholarship is intended for young leaders who are aged 18 – 30 and are able to demonstrate:
- Evidenced commitment to addressing health and wellbeing in a local, national or global community, with a specific focus on child and adolescent health and/or disease prevention and/or social determinants of health programming.
- Leadership ability in championing and galvanizing stakeholders around their chosen cause or issue.
- A capacity for innovation and problem solving that is entrepreneurial and values-driven.
- Concern for local and global issues.
- Experience of working towards a shared goal through teamwork and collaboration.
- Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany 2020
- University of Waikato Scholarships for International Students 2020
How to Apply
- The applicants need to fill an online application for this youth summit in Germany.
- Fill all the required fields carefully and apply as soon as possible.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the International Youth Summit Germany 2020 is 27th March 2020.
You can apply by clicking the button below: