Table of Contents
International Youthopia Conference 2018 in Pakistan is going to held in Karachi, Pakistan. Youthopia is a consequence of our strong conviction that young people are the developers of tomorrow and the abundance of countries.
In this 7-day program, our point is to give a stage to 100 global representatives to talk about issues and arrangements goals identified with peace, Independance and sustainable development (SDG). The young’s want to make progress toward additional, their ability to participate in peace building is the thing that roused us to make this open door for them.
The gathering is held in the initial 3 days of the program where board dialogs, workshops, and a few intuitive exercises will be displayed concentrating on three primary points; freedom, peace, and SDGs.
Also visit links given below:
- 12 to 19 of August, 2018.
No of Seats Available:
- No of Seats are 400.
- 100 Seats for International Participants
- 300 Seats for LOcal Pakistani Participants
- 9 Days
- The registration Fee for Youthopia is 50 USD for the International delegates and 3000 PKR for Local delegates. This Fee has to be paid if you get a selection email from our side. This minimal fee is being charged so as to provide the delegates with conference material during workshops and confirm their presence(non refundabl
- Settlement, Food and Domestic transport will be secured by the Organizers.
- Certificates for Participation for every one of the representatives.
- Awards for the best performing delegates.
- 3 days Sindh City Tour.
- Opens for all (The Conference is International)
- Candidates should be matured between 18 to 35 to apply for International Youthopia Conference 2018.
- Agents of Youth Activist Organizations/NGOs are exceedingly urged to apply.
May 15, 2018