UN City Copenhagen is currently allowing applications for an Internship program at the UN City Public Diplomacy and Communications Office this fall 2018.
Are you excited about the program of the United Nations, and looking to gain experience within communications and public diplomacy? The UN City Public Diplomacy and Communications Office (PDC) offer two internships in this fall of 2018 for exceptional graduate level students.
The internship has a unique opportunity to acquire direct exposure to the work of the UN and strategic communication in practice
Also apply for Speech Pathology PhD Research Scholarships
- Department of Internship: Internship proposed in the field of communications and public diplomacy.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: UN City Copenhagen
- An internship can take in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Internship for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
- Some awards offered: Up to two internships are available.
- Duration: This full-time internship (40 hours per week) will commence in August 2018 and last six months. Depending on the intern’s university, ECTS/credits may be possible
- Powerful verbal and written communication skills in Danish and English
- Demonstrated interest in the field of communications and international diplomacy or international relations
- Must have web management skills and knowledge of CMS
- Photo editing skills or graphic design experience have acknowledged.
- Must have skills in Video production
- Candidates must be registered in a full-time application and for the internship.
- Applicants must demonstrate a keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal devotion to the ideals of the UN Charter
How to Apply
- Please send your CV (resume) and a cover letter to Flemming Johannesen (email: flemming.johannesen-at-one.un.org) until 18th March 2018.
March 18, 2018
[button-brown url=”http://un.dk/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/PDC_Vacancy-announcement-fall-2018-copy.pdf” target=”_self” position=”left”]Official Link [/button-brown]