PAK-ARAB REFINERY LTD. (PARCO), is a Joint Venture between the Government of Pakistan (60%) and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi (40%), through its Mubadala Investment Company.
PARCO’s major business activities are:
Jobs for IT Trainees in PARCO Description:
- PAK-ARAB REFINERY LTD. (PARCO), has welcomed applications for Traineeship Program from graduates.
- The program is offered to those who have completed their degrees in the last two years.
- CGPA of at least 3.5 or 80% marks and a first class academic record throughout.
- Candidates should possess excellent communication skills,
- computer skills,
- a passion for succeeding in a highly competitive and challenging environment.
Job Level for IT Trainees in PARCO:
- Fresh Candidate.
- No Experience Required for IT Trainees in PARCO
Required Qualification for IT Trainees Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS) Hons
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Information Technolog
- Master of Computer Science
- SAP-MP Certification
- CISM Bachelor Science (BS)
- Master of IT
Following are the positions available and required qualification for these posts.
1. IT Infrastructure
Degree in BS/BCS/BCIT/BE(IT)/MCS
Degree in BS/BCS/BCIT/BE(IT)/MCS preferably having completed SAP-PM Training or its Certification
3. Information Security
Degree in BS/BCS/BCIT/BE(IT)/MCS preferably with CISA/CISM Certification
Details to Provide:
- Applicants should mention all educational institutions attended and the grades/ CGPA and percentages obtained from Secondary School Certificate onwards,
- CNIC Number,
- cell number
- complete mailing address.
Deadline to Apply:
- 29 July 2018