Table of Contents
- 1 Pak Army Jobs 2020 Details:
- 1.1 2. Gender
- 1.2 3. Marital Status
- 1.3 4. Nationality
- 1.4 5. Physical Standards
- 1.5 8. Grades Required:
- 1.6 Ineligibility Conditions:
- 1.7 Physical Tests
- 1.8 Written/Intelligence Tests
- 1.9 Documents Required at AS&RC
- 1.10 How to Apply?
- 1.11 Online Registration Date:
- 1.12 Preliminary Tests
- 1.13 Deadline to Apply?
Applications are now open to apply for Pak army jobs 2020. If you want to be part of Pakistan army so be quick and apply for it. Have a look at the eligibility criteria first.
Join Pak Army Jobs 2020 as a Regular Commissioned Officer through 146 PMA Long Course, Entry November 2020 Latest Advertisement Online Registration on Pak Army official website, keep scrolling down for more details
- Bilkent University Scholarship 2021 in Turkey | Fully-Funded
- WHO Free Online Courses 2020 |Get Free Certificates
Pak Army Jobs 2020 Details:
|1||Intermediate or Equivalent||17-22 years||relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limits|
|2||Graduates (2 years graduation) and serving PN / PAF Personnel||17-23 years||relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limits|
|3||Graduates with 4 years of graduation program (BS / BA (Honors) /BBA / BPA)||17-24 years||–|
|4||Serving Army Soldiers||17-25 years||–|
3. Marital Status
Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible)
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan.
5. Physical Standards
- Minimum Height: 5 feet 4 inches (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
- Microsoft Free Online Courses 2020 | Official Verified
- Certificate Scholarship in Russia 2020-21 for International Students
8. Grades Required:
- Minimum 60% marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
- Candidates who secure 60% marks or above in BA/BSc, BA / BSc (Honors) and BBA / BPA with 50% marks in FA/FSc are eligible.
- 55% marks for the candidates from specified areas with the domicile of Balochistan, FATA, GB, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Manshera in KPK, Tharparkar and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sindh, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab. Besides being domicile holders, the candidates must have been actually studying in the same areas.
- 50% marks in FA/FSc and equivalent are required for Serving Army Soldiers.
- Candidates who have passed Part-I of Intermediate Examination with minimum 60% marks and appeared/are appearing in Part II Final Examination can also apply on Hope Certificate by the Head of the institutions.
- vi. Candidates not issued with certifications or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc must get a verification certificate signed by the Secretary / Controller Examination of concerned Board/University. A level candidates applying in Pakistan with aggregate 60% marks are eligible without seeking equivalence certificates as calculated by IBCC. However, all the candidates who have passed A level and equivalent examination from abroad or have passed from Pakistan with the result less than three Cs are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- Twice rejected by ISSB.
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Tested within four months gap of the previous appearance in ISSB except waiver granted by the competent authority.
- Dismissed / Removed / Debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B and C.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Tempering of submitted documents.
- 1.6 Km Run: 8½ Minutes
- Push-Ups: 15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Sit-Ups: 15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Chin-Ups: 3 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Ditch Crossing: 7’4″ x 7’4″ with a Depth of 4′
Have a look at these courses too
- Birmingham University Online Courses 2020 |Free Online Courses
- Boston University Free Online Courses 2020– Apply Now
Written MCQs test will be from English / Mathematics / Pakistan Studies / Islamiat and General Knowledge. Candidates passing the written test will underdo physical tests AS&RCs.
Documents Required at AS&RC
1. Original Certificate / Detailed Marks Sheet of Matric / FSc / Equivalent certificate.
2. CNIC for 18 years and above or Computerized Form B along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for candidates less than 18 years of age.
3. One set of attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents.
4. 3 Passport size colored photos (duly attested on front and back) by Principal/Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
5. Original as well as one photocopy of ISSB “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter is also required for Repeater Candidates.
How to Apply?
The apply method is Online. You have to visit Pakistan Army official website or you can also go to the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centers at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, DI Khan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Pano Aqil.
Online Registration Date:
- 6 April to 8 May 2020.
Due to the prevailing health situation in the country, exam dates will be issued later on the website. Keep visiting join Pak Army official website for the latest information.
Deadline to Apply?
The Last Date to Apply Online is 8th May, 2020.