You can join pak Navy through Short Service Commission
- Educational, Nava, IT, and Special branches are available to apply for.
- Education varies according to the department you are applying for.
- It will not be accepted after due date.
Name of Courses:
Following are courses you can apply
- Operations Branch-Marines, SSG (N) & Surface
- Special Branch-IT Specialist
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- Education Branch
- Medical Branch – GDMOS
- Special Branch – Physiotherapist
- Special Branch – Public Relations
- Medical Branch-Specialist
- Special Branch – Pharmacist
- Law Branch
- Marine Engineering Branch
Procedure to Join Pak Navy:
- You have to follow the steps to apply for pak Navy:
- Firstly you need to click on the link “Click here to Join Pak Navy” mentioned on the bottom of the page which will take you to the official site.
- The process of registration is online you don’t need to send your documents directly.
- When you are done with registration you can print out your slip.
- You can check the eligibility criteria of every field be selecting it in the form.
- Candidates have to bring postal order of 300 rs/ in the name Director of NHQ Islamabad.
- Do bring original CNIC, Degree documents, form b.
- Preliminary Test will be conducted after Entry Test and application will be issued to those who will qualify the Entrance Test and furthermore the applicants will pass from a number of the tests Preliminary/Medical Interview which will be held on respective PNR & SC and these test will lead to final selection by Naval Headquarters.