Table of Contents
Pakistan Army has opened the applications for Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS, for the session 2018-19. The Nursing Units of Pakistan Army will join by the Pakistani females from all the cities of Pakistan, through Armed Forces Nursing Service.
The cities, where the Interviews of successful candidates will be taken by GHQ Selection Board, are Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Multan, Karachi and Quetta. Successful candidates will receive call up notices and separate call up letters for these interviews.
By ARMED FORCES NURSING SERVICE AFNS, only Female candidates are eligible to Join Pakistan Army. They will get an attractive salary package during their Training Period, as well as after Commission. Moreover, during their services they will get many benefits plus adventurous and exciting life.
See more information below, which we are providing and Apply accordingly.
- Pakistan Army
- Selected Candidates will be posted in MH and CMH of Pakistan Army in all over the Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria for AFNS:
|Type of Commission||Qualification||Age limit|
|AFNS – BSc Nursing||Matric with Science-Minimum Marks required: 60%
F.Sc (Pre-medical)-Minimum Marks required: 50%
|Trained Nurse as
|Nursing Diploma and Midwifery.
B.Sc Generic Nursing.
Post (RN) B.Sc Nursing.
Qualification and Age:
Applicants should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council PNC.Trained Nursing:
- More value will be given to qualified post basic specialized courses i.e ICU, CCU, OT etc from an institute which is identified by PNC.
- Pakistani Citizens and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir or Gilgit-Baltistan.
Note: On final selection, applicants who have dual nationality will have to surrender the nationality other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height should be: 5’ Feet i.e 152 cm
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index.
Ineligibility Conditions for AFNS:
- Candidate who have rejected twice, by the GHQ Selection Board.
- Individual who have resigned/discharged from Armed Forces (i.e Army, Navy
and Air Force) and Training Academies due to bad discipline,
character, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
- Individual who have dismissed from any other government service.
- Convicted by a Court of Law, for an offence like immorality.
- Proved Medically Unfit, by Appeal Medical Board.
- For BSc Nursing only: Applicants who have already registered with Pakistan Nursing
Registration and Selection Procedure:
Through Internet or by physically visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres AS&RCs, the interested applicants can also register. Detailed procedure is given below:
Registration Through Internet:
- You can register by clicking the Apply Now button given at the bottom of this page.
- Date and time of test will be send on applicant’s e-mail address.
- Candidates must report on the given date and time for preliminary test on computerized roll number slip.
- Date will not be changed, once given.
- The documents referred below will must bring by the candidates and have to pay prospectus fee on the day of test.
- Candidates must have working knowledge of computer.
Registration at AS&RCs:
- The candidates can also report at nearest AS&RC for registration of roll number, along with necessary documents referred below to complete registration formalities.
The required documents are given below:
Documents Required at AS&RCs:
Candidates will deposit following documents with AS&RCs:-
- Original documents/certificates/detailed marks sheets plus two attested
photocopies of each educational certificate/degree.
- Photocopy of domicile which should be attested.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card NIC.
- Candidates serving in Government’s institutions will render.
- No Objection Certificate NOC of the concerned establishment.
- 3 x Colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/ in favor of Director General Personnel
Administration DGPA, GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Registration: 09 July to 02 August 2018
- Preliminary Test: 06 Aug to 29 August 2018
Preliminary Medical Test:
- The candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
- The cities, where the Interviews of successful candidates will be taken by GHQ Selection Board, are: Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Multan, Karachi and Quetta.
- Successful candidates will receive call up notices and separate call up letters for these interviews. On the basis of candidate’s overall performance, the final selection will be made at GHQ.
Also, APPLY Interloop Jobs Management Trainee Officer 2018
- Final candidates will sign a bond to serve the Pak Army.
- Minimum period: 10 years for BSc Nursing before the commencement of training.