Are you ready to Join Pakistan Army Through 38th Graduate Course Online?
Pakistan Army is welcoming Applicants across the Country to join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officer.
after getting training of one year you will be Commissioned as 2nd/Lt.
Everyone with Pakistan’s nationality is eligible to apply.
38th Graduate Course is only for male candidates to apply.
The applicants will be paid a decent amount of salary during their Training Period and after Commission as well.
Training Period of the course:
- 1 Year
Eligibility Conditions for 38th Graduate Course:
- Only Pakistani Male Candidates are eligible to Join.
- Age should be 20-25 Years ( Age as on 1st Nov 2018).
- Single (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
- No dual nationality
Physical standards of the candidates:
- min height 5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm) min weight As per the Body Mass Index.
Also, Apply for Al Baraka Bank Jobs 2018 | All cities of Pakistan
- 55% marks or above in BA / BSc or Equivalent, BS, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA,
- 50% marks in FA / FSc/Equivalent are eligiblefor 38th Graduate Course.
- 50 percent marks for the candidates having following domiciles, studying in these areas
Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan,District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir,Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK,Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab.
- Serving Army Soldiers: 50% marks in BA/BSc and equivalent.
Hope Certificate: if you have passed Part-I of BA / BSc / Equivalent Examination with minimum 55 % marks and have appeared / appearing in Part-II / Final Examination can also apply on the basis of “Hope Certificate” by Head of the institutions.
Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark
sheets/certificates of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc must bring Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
Also Check: British American Tobacco PTC Internship Program in Pakistan 2018
Registration and Selection Procedure:
- Candidates can apply for 38th Graduate course online
- visit any Army Recruitment Center in your City.
Preliminary Selection Criteria:
Written Intelligence Test:
- Candidates will grow through Written Intelligence test
- subjects included will be English, Maths, Pak Studies,Islamiat and General Knowledge.
- The successful one will go through Physical and Medical Test.
- Physical Test: Candidates have to go through physical tests
Further Selection To Join Pakistan Army Through 38th Graduate Course:
- selected Candidates by Army Selection and recruitment Center will be called for ISS. Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at
- The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s performance.
Schedule Of Registration and Test :
- Registration dates for 38th Graduate Course will be from 15 Jun – 18 Jul 2018
- Preliminary Tests dates 30 Jul – 27 Aug 2018
- JULY, 18th 2018
Also visit the links given below