Join Pakistan Army as a commissioned officer through the Lady Cadet Course 2018 announced by Pakistan Army. This course is only for female candidates, females from all over the country can apply. AJK, Gilgit baltistan candidates are also eligible. The applicants will have their salary in duration of their training and also after commission. After this course of six months the candidate will join Pakistan Army as a Captain.
Country Eligible to Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course 2018:
The only country from where candidates are eligible to join Pakistan Army through Lady Cadet Course 2018 is Pakistan.
Lady Cadet Course 2018 is announced by Pakistan Army.
It’s a six months training course at Pakistan Military Academy.
|1.||Corps of Engineer (Engrs)||BE/MS in
· Civil Engineering
· Geo-informatics Engg
· Architecture Engg
|2.||Corps of signals (SIGS)||Required BE in
· Electric/ telecommunication engineering
· Software/ hardware engineering
|3.||Army Services Corps (ASC)||16 Years degree in the following
· POL Engineering
· Chemical Engineering
|4.||Corps of Ordinance (Ord)||· BE/BSC in Textile Engineering
· MBA in Supply Chain Management
|5.||Corps of Electric and Medical Engineering (EME)||Required BE in the following
· Computer Engineering
· Electrical Engineering
· Avanocs Engineering
· Meachonics Engineering
· Bio-medical Engineering
|6.||Army Education Corps (AEC)||MA/ MSC in following are required
· Islamic studies
· Management sciences
|7.||Information and Computer Technology Officer (ICTO)||· MSC in Computer science
· Computer Software Engineering
· MS in GIS and Remote Sensing
- The minimum height required is 5 feet (152.4 cm).
- Weight is as per body mass index.
- AGE 18-28
- Only females are eligible.
- Minimum 2.5 CGPA is required.
- Candidate should be unmarried.
- Female citizens of only Pakistan, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan are eligible.
- 50% marks are required in annual system.
- HEC/PEC recognized universities female students are eligible.
- Private students are not eligible.
Ineligibility Criteria for Lady Cadet Course 2018:
- Candidates who are twice not recommended by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Those who are declared medically unfit.
- Having 3rd
- Candidates suffering from Hepatitis B and C.
- Candidate should have no criminal record.
- Married females are not eligible.
- Foreign citizens are ineligible.
- Withdrawn from any Armed Forces College/Institute.
- Candidate can apply online to the Lady Cadet Course 2018.
- Can also apply by visiting any Army Selection Center in your city.