Table of Contents
Pakistan Navy has announced Recent Recruitment Program for Join Pak Navy as Sailor Batch A-2019. The Latest Advertisement of Join Pak Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2018 Online Registration Technical & Marine Branch Published in Express Newspaper on Sunday 30th of December 2018.
Pakistani unmarried males are eligible to apply for these Navy Jobs.
The qualification required for this induction program is Matric.
Sailors for different Trades A-2018 (S) Batch
- Female Medical Technicians
- JOIN PAK NAVY THROUGH SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION 2019-A
- TEACHER JOB IN PESHAWAR UNIVERSITY IN PESHAWAR
- COMMUNICATION & WORKS DEPARTMENT KPK JOBS 2018:
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak NAVY:-
- Gender/Marital Status: Only Unmarried males are eligible to apply.
- Nationality/Citizenship: Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply.
- Educational Requirement for Technical Branch: If any Pakistani wanted to join the Pak Navy Technical branch so the education requirement has Matric in Science with 65% marks in the examination.
- Educational Requirement for Marine Branch: The eligibility criteria for Joining this branch is also same as Matric in Science/Arts but with 60% marks is required.
- Height & Age Limit for Technical Branch: Height of the males should be “5 feet 4 Inch” (162.5cm) & Age of the applicants should be 16 to 20 years.
- Height & Age Limit For Marine Branch: For this branch, the height should be “5 feet 6 Inch” (167.5cm) & Age of the applicants should be 17 to 21 years.
- Register online through the Official Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or
- Visit the nearest Selection Centers of Pak Navy.
The applicants are required to bring the Postal Order of Rs. 100/ at the time of interview in favor of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarter Islamabad or crossed postal order will be accepted if brought and submitted by hand.
- Apply Online or Visit Nearest Pak Navy Recruitment Centre.
- There will be written Exam on 15 January 2019
- The timing of test are 8.00 AM in Intelligence Test & Subject Test.
- Pak Navy Official website will announce results on 31 January 2019.
- After that there will be physical assessment Test
- There will be medical Test & Interview starting from January to February 2019.
- Then, there will be a personality test and will be selected temporary before final Medical Test.
- At the last candidates will be tested in Naval Medical Checking Center Karachi and those who are completely fit will selected as final candidates for A-2019 Sailor Batch.
- 13th January 2018