Table of Contents
Applications are open to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2020-21. The World Bank Scholarship Program is Fully Funded Scholarships for the international students from developing Countries to Earn a Fully Funded Masters Degree Scholarships.
More than 30 plus study fields available for the Master Degree Scholarships under World Bank Scholarship Program. More than 10 Universities are available in U.S., Europe, and Japan. You will be studying at one of the Partner University in U.S, Europe and Japan. The duration of the Scholarship is for 2 Years.
Since 1982, the Program has helped to form a pool of over 6,000.Plus; both the males and females are eligible to apply. The World Bank Scholarship will cover all the expenses. Further details are given below.
- Bilkent University Scholarship 2021 in Turkey | Fully-Funded
- WHO Free Online Courses 2020 |Get Free Certificates
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2020
- U.S., Europe, and Japan
- World Bank Group
- MS Degree Programs
- Microsoft Free Online Courses 2020 | Official Verified
- Certificate Scholarship in Russia 2020-21 for International Students
Available Fields of Study
A wide verity of fields of study is available under Joint Japan World Bank graduate scholarship program 2020. The List of Universities Fields is given in the link. Click here
Joint Japan Scholarship covers the following financial coverage:
- Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip.
- Full Tuition for your graduate program
- Medical Coverage
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books)
Developing countries are eligible. Click here for full list.
- Be a National of a World Bank Member developing Country
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2020-2021 is 31st April 2020.
Have a look at these courses too
- Birmingham University Online Courses 2020 |Free Online Courses
- Boston University Free Online Courses 2020– Apply Now
You can apply by clicking the button below: