Table of Contents
The KAIST University Fully-Funded Scholarship in South Korea 2020 is now inviting applicants from all over the world to pursue their Masters or Doctoral Degrees in South Korea. KAIST University Scholarship Program is accepting applications from international students who are interested to study in Korea.
KAIST is one of the top-ranked National Research University in South Korea, which was established by the Korean Government, is really giving tough competition to many of the U.S Universities. This University consists of more than 11,688 students including 915 international students from 92 countries.
KAIST Korean Scholarship is offering almost all the academic fields for Masters and Ph.D. degree programs. To apply for the KAIST University Scholarship through University Track Application you don’t need an IELTS course, however, you can just submit English Proficiency Certificate from Your University.
Also, Apply for
- Girls20 Global Summit 2020 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia | Fully-Funded
- Summer School Canada 2020 | Four Days Only
- Poland Government Scholarship 2020-21|Fully Funded
KAIST South Korean Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: South Korea
Host University: KAIST University
Degree Level: Master’s or Ph.D
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Four years for Doctoral Degree Program:
- One year – Korean language program
- Three years – regular degree program
- Three years for Master’s Degree Program:
- One year – Korean language program
- Two years – degree program
Available Academic Fields
KAIST scholarship for international students 2020 is offering all the academic fields listing below for International students to study in Korea.
Natural Sciences College:
- Mathematical Sciences
Life Science & Bioengineering College:
- Biological Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
- Business and Technology Management
- Young Leaders Programme 2020 in Brussels, Belgium
- Ireland Government International Education Scholarship 2020
- Bi Presidential Scholarship in Norway 2020
KAIST Scholarship 2020 Benefits
This is a Fully-Funded Scholarship in South Korea which will cover all the expenditures like:
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Language Courses
- Full Tuition Fees
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support
- Printing Costs (Dissertation)
- Completion Grant
Eligibility Criteria Korean Government Scholarship:
To apply for the KAIST scholarship, applicants must follow the following criteria:
- Must be under 40 years of age.
- Must be expected to hold a Bachelor’s Degree to be enrolled in a Master Program OR hold a Master Degree to be enrolled in Ph.D. Degree Program.
- If expected to graduate at the time of applying, they must first submit the certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.
- All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- English Proficiency Certificate required.
Deadline to Apply
- 2nd March 2020
- There is No Online Application System.
- All applicants must submit Global Korea Scholarship GKS applications in hard copies to the Institutions that conduct the 1st round of selection.
- For GKS-Graduate degrees, you can submit the applications either to the Korean Embassies or Korean universities.
- Before submitting your application, you must carefully read through the 2020 GKS-G Application Guidelines.
Note: You cannot apply via both the embassy and university tracks. You can only apply via either one of the two tracks.
The Link to the official website is given below in green button. For more detailed information, you can go to Official Website by just clicking the button: