Table of Contents
The Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Pakistan are offering on KSEW work Training/Internship chances to brilliant and fresh graduates having a five-star scholastic profession.
The Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Training and Internship Program 2019 is finished Paid projects. The Selected competitors will experience preparing for a time of Six Months endless supply of the preparation, KSEW may offer Contract Jobs to reasonable applicants.
The Internship Program in Pakistan is an incredible open door for new alumni to adopt more before their profession begins. This program offers magnificent preparing openings and hands-on understanding to the certified youth other than honing their aptitude which will be useful for their future business.
Karachi Shipyard Internship and Training Program 2019 At A Glance:
- Karachi, Pakistan
- Training and Internship Program
Month to month Stipend Amount amid the KSEW Training and Internship Program 2019 is Rs. 15,000/ – for BE/BS and for DAE Internees Rs 6000/ –
Financed Food Medical office inside the yard will be reached out to all internees.
- Applicants more likely than not finished 16 years of training or any proportional degree from any HEC perceived University or DAE be perceived from any Technical Board.
- Competitors must have 2.5 CGPA in their last degree and DAE Pass Diploma “A”(Grade)
- Greatest age limit for all competitors for 25 years. The cutoff date for age limit is June-2019.
- Hopeful must be a resident of Pakistan.
The Last Date to Apply For Karachi Shipyard Internship is 17-March-2019.
The most effective method to Apply:
Intrigued hopefuls are required to send their CV’s alongside an international ID estimate photo and photocopies of CNIC, significant testaments, marks Sheets and tributes to the Principal (STS) Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Limited, P.O Box 4419, West Wharf Karachi-2.