Table of Contents
- 1 King Abdullah Fully-Funded Internship Program in Saudi Arabia 2020 Details
Another great opportunity to gain experience Abroad is Here. The King Abdullah University of Science & Technology KAUST is Now inviting the students from all over the world to apply for the Fully-Funded KAUST International Internship Program in Saudi Arabia 2020.
KAUST VSRP Internship is a 3 to 6 Months Summer Internship Program for Undergraduates, Graduates, Master Students from around the globe. Many more exciting social activities are also waiting for you.
Around 60 Number of Countries’ Interns join the King Abdullah Fully-Funded Internship Program in Saudi Arabia 2020 each year, and 130 Students in 150+ Projects are selected each year by the Internship Program 2020 in Saudi. For more information about the Internship, read the details below.
King Abdullah Fully-Funded Internship Program in Saudi Arabia 2020 Details
Host Country: Saudi Arabia
Host University: KAUST
Total No. of Internships: 130
Internship Duration: 3 – 6 Months
Internship Type: Paid (Fully-Funded)
Interns Accepted Each Year: 130
Financial and Other Benefits
The Fully-Funded KAUST Summer Internship in Saudi Arabia is a Paid internship Abroad, which will cover all the expenses of International students like:
- $1000 Monthly Stipend
- Visa & Round Airfare Fee Ticket
- Private Bedroom & Bathroom
- Healthcare insurance
- Social & other Activities
- 150+ Research Projects
- Access to Core laboratories and major research and community facilities
Internship Fields and Majors
The internship offers a wide variety of fields:
- Environmental Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
- Biological and Related Fields.
And many more which you can find by clicking HERE.
In order to be eligible to apply for the internship, the applicants have to fulfil the following criteria:
- Applicants should have Strong verbal and written English Skills [Minimum TOEFL score: 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or IELTS score: 26 (International English Language Testing System)]
- All International students from any Nationalities are eligible.
- All the International BS/BSc (3rd year or 4th year) OR those who have completed BSc/BS and MS students OR Enrolled MS Students are eligible.
- GPA should be 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B)
- Current PhD candidates, KAUST students or KAUST alumni are Not eligible to apply.
- Applicants should have Interest in the Fields given above.
Following documents are required to Apply Online for the internship program in Saudi:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official Transcript in English or Arabic from Current and Previous Institutes
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Valid Passport
Deadline (Applications Accepted Year Around)
No Deadline to apply for the KAUST Summer Internship Program in Saudi Arabia. The applications are Open throughout the year, so you can apply at any time if want to start Internship Abroad After 1st July, 2020.
You can apply Online for the King Abdullah International Internship in Saudi Arabia 2020 by going to the Official Website link given below in the “VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE HERE” button in Green.