The Indonesian government is putting forth the Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship for potential International understudies to get their lord degree in Indonesian Universities. The KNB grant gives the chance to potential understudies in creating nations to build up their insight and capabilities that will accordingly improve their odds to satisfy those parts back in their nations of origin. The KNB grant opens the chance to encounter life in the socially most assorted country on the planet while considering and acquiring an ace degree.
The grant is offered to potential understudies from creating nations to acquire their Master Degree at one of 16 conspicuous colleges in Indonesia. Between 2009 – 2017 periods, we have been granting 992 grants to understudies originating from 71 creating nations around the globe.
The Program Objectives:
- To contribute in the human asset improvement in the creating nations
- To advance further social comprehension among creating nations
- To reinforce the relationship and participation among creating nations
- Indonesian Language Training Program A one scholastic year Indonesian Language (Bahasa) course is a necessary for all KNB students as all courses required to finish the Master program (address and proposition) will be led in Bahasa. The Bahasa course will be given by every University.
- Preliminary program Preparatory program before the KNB Master program will be organized as per the conditions and program rules in every college.
- Scholastic Program Maximum of 4 semesters for post graduate program (Master Degree) and most extreme of 8 semesters for under graduate program (Bachelor Degree). To effectively total the program, it is imperative for all KNB understudies to reliably create a decent scholastic advance by building up a can do state of mind, stay center, dependable, and train.
The KNB Scholarship covers:
- A Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,000,000 will be given to new understudies upon their landing in Indonesia;
- While taking the Indonesian dialect course and preliminary projects, the new understudies will just get a Living Allowance of IDR 2,550,000 every month;
- Amid the Master Program, the KNB understudies will get a plan of month to month stipend
- A medical coverage with a greatest of IDR 200,000 month to month premium (if there should be an occurrence of the cost of medicinal administrations surpassed to those secured by the health care coverage, the distinction ought to be borne by the understudy);
- A round-trip worldwide airfare (economy class) from the global airplane terminal of the understudy’s nations of origin to Indonesia, including neighborhood transport to the host college
- The grant is paid for 12 schedule months every scholastic year amid the ordinary time of study, with the exception of the principal scholastic year of the typical time of study when the grant is paid for 4 months and the last scholarly year of the typical time of study when the grant is paid for 8 months. If you don’t mind be informed that in the event that concerning early program finish, all grants installment will be ceased when the awardee set off for home (coming back to home nation).
The most extreme age to apply for the grant is 35 years of age
Candidate must hold a four year college education (ace degree holder isn’t qualified to apply)
Candidate must have a TOEFL (or other confirmed English Proficiency) score of 500 or proportional
Candidates must finish the on-line application shape
Before the takeoff to Indonesia, the fruitful competitors must sign the Statement Letter and Scholarship Agreement arranged by the KNB Scholarship administration
Proposal letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the particular nation
Selection letter from the particular government official (Ministry of Education, other related Government Agency – should the candidate works for the Government Agency, or Embassy of the Applicant’s Country of Origin in Indonesia)
Two Academic Recommendation letters:
- Checked visa (individual information page just) or birth authentication
- Checked lone ranger authentication and scholarly transcripts (in English)
- Checked TOEFL score endorsement (or other English Proficiency Tests) acquired inside the most recent 2 Years
- Checked Official Medical Statement (Official Diagnose) arranged by an affirmed doctor.
Step by step instructions to Apply:
- Download the Invitation Letter (Available in the KNB Scholarship site)
- Present the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to secure the proposal letter
- Finish the online application process
- Choice process
- Choice Results Announcement. The Selection Results will be declared online by means of the KNB Scholarship Website and formally reported through the Indonesian Embassy distribution organize
April 30, 2018
For Visiting the official site CLICK HERE