The applications for the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 are now open for international students. The students can apply from all over the world to avail Fully Free Bachelor and Master Degree scholarships in Indonesia.
The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 is a Fully-Funded program that covers all the Expenses of students to study abroad in Indonesia.
The Scholarship is available in almost all the Academic Fields and Majors for Undergraduate and Master Degree programs to be studied in various fields. However, the Duration of Bachelor Degree Scholarships is 48 Months and for Master degree scholarships is 24 Months.
- Scholarships in Austria For International Students 2020 |Fully
- Funded DC & ADDenmark Government Scholarships 2020-21 | International Students
- Harvard University Scholarship 2020 – USA | Fully-Funded
- KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 | Fully Funded
KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 Details:
Host Country: Indonesia
Degree Level: Bachelor and Master Scholarships
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded
Funded By: Government of Indonesia
Initiated By: Ministry of Education and Culture of Republic of Indonesia
- Selection result will be announced on: 1st week of June 2020.
- Confirmation deadline is on: July 6th, 2020.
- Students are expected to arrive in Jakarta on: August 5th, 2020.
- Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 Months
- MS Degree Programs(4 Semester): Maximum 24 Months
- Bachelors Degree Program(8 Semester): Maximum 48 Months
Available Fields and Majors
The following all fields can be studied under Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship 2020 for international students.
- Literary studies
- Cultural studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Naval Architect & Marine Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Remote Sensing
- Environmental Sciences
- Public Health
- Sports sciences
- Pharmacy Studies
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Economics/Development Study
- Communication & Media
- International Relations
- Community Empowerment
- Indonesian Education
- Educational Science
- Social Science Education
- Natural Science Education
- Primary School Teacher Education
- Out of School Education/ Informal Education
- Applied Linguistics
- History Education
- Instructional Education
- Educational Management
- Educational Research & Evaluation
- Vocational & Technology Education
You might also be interested in
- Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2021
- National University of Singapore Government Scholarships 2020
The International Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 is a Fully-Funded Scholarships that covers all the Expenses of International Students, like:
- Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,250,000 (to new students upon
their arrival in Indonesia)
- Living Allowance of IDR 2,550,000 per month (to new students while taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs)
- Round-trip International Airfare (Including local transport to the host university)
- During Master Program, the KNB students will receive a scheme of Monthly allowance as detailed below:
– Living Allowance: IDR 2,550,000
– Research Allowance: IDR 400,000
– Books Allowance: IDR 350,000
- Health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium.
Note: In case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference would be borne by the student.
In order to be eligible for the KNB Scholarships in Indonesia, the applicants must have to fulfil the following criteria:
- Maximum age: 35 years old.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply).
- Have a TOEFL or IELTS (or other certified English Proficiency Test) score of 80 or 6.0 or equivalent.
- Must complete the on-line application form.
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates must sign the Statement Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management.
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
- Nomination letter from the respective government official
- 2 Academic Recommendation letters
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 Years
- Scanned Official Medical Statement (Official Diagnose) prepared by a certified physician.
Deadline to Apply for Indonesia KNB Scholarship
- 20th April, 2020
The application process is very simple. You can simply apply online by just clicking the “APPLY ONLINE HERE” button below. For more information, also visit the Official Website link in Red color below.