Korea International Culture and Education Conference gives you an excited opportunity to Visit Seoul, Korea. Its purpose is to give knowledge about Korea, to the youth from around the world who have high interest in culture and education and ready to become the future leader of their countries, from the history, culture, education to the lifestyle of Korea plus to get benefits from Korea cultural exchange program.
Moreover, the young generation could also ﬁnd new opportunities by this Conference such as new perspectives, friends and ideas in Seoul, South Korea. This conference also aims to comprehend education systems and culture in South Korea by providing information from experienced people.
Description of Korea International Culture and Education Conference K-ICE:
Korea International Culture and Education Conference program, created by International Global Network, focuses on culture and education to support youth development in a globalized world. K-ICE representatives are meant to enhance their full potentials in this program, by discussing and exchanging ideas to resolve issues relating socio-culture and education. In addition, K-ICE is a platform for youth to learn about culture and education from various countries, mainly about South Korea. Plus, they can also prepare themselves for challenges in the future.
Type of Opportunity:
Benefits of the Conference:
- Airport Assistance: Full accommodation delegates will be picked up by K-ICE committee at Incheon airport and transportation to the hotel will be provided.
- First AID
- Multiple Entrance Tickets
- Transportation for City Tour and much more.
Event Date of Korea International Culture and Education Conference 2018:
- 02 November 2018 to 06 November 2018
- South Korea
- All Nationalities
No. of Participants:
- 500 delegates from various countries
Contact the organizer:
K-ICE will welcome the delegates with a series of fun, warm, and entertaining events in the Opening Ceremony. Plus, Experienced speakers, Performances from South Korea, and Dinner party will also be conducted in this opening ceremony.
Eligibility Criteria for Korea International Culture and Education Conference 2018:
- Candidates who have high interest in culture and education
- Who are ready to become the future leader of their countries.
- Participants should be in high school, university, or a fresh graduate. (Maximum age: 25 years)
Participants Need to Arrange Their Own Airfare Tickets & Visa or they can also try to get Sponsorship from anyone.
Deadline of Korea International Culture and Education Conference 2018:
- 12th August 2018.