Table of Contents
- 1 Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2021
Applications are open for the Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2021. Korea National University of Arts Scholarshipis a fully-funded scholarship for Bachelor, Master and Mphil Degree Programs.
The eligibility criteria for the students to apply for Bachelors, Masters and Mphil programs are described in detail below. It is a great opportunity for the students to study abroad and polish their innovative skills.
Additionally, the students waiting for the results are also eligible to apply for this marvelous scholarship program but they have to submit their result scores by Feb 28, 2020.
Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2021
- South Korea
- Bachelors, Masters and MPhil Scholarships
- Fully-funded scholarship
Financial Benefits of Korean Scholarship
The South Korean Scholarships is a Fully- Funded scholarship, where all the expenses are covered by the host organization. The detail of financial coverage is as under:
|Airfare||The grantees will receive an airplane ticket between their country and Korea economy class, for entrance and graduation|
|Monthly Allowance||800,000won(KRW) per month|
|Korean Language Training||4-month intensive language training before entrance-full coverage|
|Tuitions||Full coverage(regular semesters only)|
|Medical Insurance||Limited coverage|
Eligible Countries Applying for Scholarship
Only those can apply for the scholarships in Korea for international students who hold a citizenship of the 142 countries given below:
|Albania||Cook Islands||Jamaica||Myanmar (Burma)||St.Vincent & Grenadines|
|Antigua & Barbuda||Djibouti||Kiribati||Nicaragua||Syria|
|Armenia||Dominican Republic||Kyrgyz Rep.||Nigeria||Tanzania|
|Bhutan||Ethiopia||Macedonia||Papua New Guinea||Tunisia|
|Brazil||Georgia||Maldives||Rep. of South Sudan||Uganda|
|Cambodia||Guatemala||Mauritania||Sao Tome & Principe||Vanuatu|
|Cape Verde||Guinea-Bissau||Mexico||Serbia||Viet Nam|
|Central African Rep.||Guyana||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||Sierra Leone||Wallis & Futuna|
|Congo, Dem. Rep.||Iran||Morocco||St.Helena|
Eligibility Criteria for Korea National University of Arts Scholarship
The eligibility criterion is as under:
- Only those who hold a citizenship of the 142 countries.
- Have graduated or be scheduled to hold a high school/university degree by 28th Feb 2020.
- Applicants who apply for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who are expecting to graduate by 28th Feb 2020 must submit a certificate of expectant graduation when apply, and submit the official certificate of graduation (degree or diploma) to Karts no later than 28th Feb 2020.
- Have adequate health, both physically and mentally.
- Have no limitations to traveling abroad.
- Applicants should submit at least 3 recommendation letters.
- Applicants should enter to Korea by November 2019 and take Korean language training.
Documents Required for Korean Scholarship 2021
- Application form
- Study Plan
- Personal Medical Assessment
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of diploma or certificate of (expected) graduation with Apostle.
- Official Transcripts(the most recently attended from high school)
- A Hard Copy of Passport
- Certificate of Korean or English Proficiency
- Certificates of relevant work experiences, award and/or other achievement (Optional)
- Portfolio (leave your name on each page or portfolio in case of missing)
Last Date to Apply
The Last date to apply for Korean Scholarship 2021 is 30th May 2020.
You can apply by clicking the button below: