Table of Contents
Are you looking for an internship opportunity in Peshawar? So there is good news for you that Durshal Peshawar has announced the KP Government Internship Program 2019.
This internship program is a 6-month long program in Peshawar, Pakistan.
A team of talented designers and developers collaborate to build digital services, inspire citizen engagement, improve government, and show how to innovate in public services.
These digital services can help solve problems in a variety of public domains, such as economic development, healthcare, crime, citizen engagement, transportation, education, etc.
KP Government Internship Program 2019 At a Glance:
- 6 months
- Durshal, Peshawar
- A monthly stipend of Rs. 30,000/-for six months
- Professional mentorship
- Free workspace
- Leadership development training
- The candidate should have minimum 16 years of education and must have graduated from an HEC recognized university having expertise in one of the following categories: front end development, backend development, mobile application development, desktop application development, graphic designing.
- The candidate should have at least 1 year (post graduation) experience in the relevant field.
- The candidate should be able to spare 40 hours/week for 6 months after induction.
- The candidate should be able to be present in person (9AM-5PM) at Durshal Peshawar.
How to Apply:
To apply for the KP Government Internship Program 2019 Click on the Link given below.
You might also be interested to apply for