Applications can be submitted to apply now for the KPK Internship Program 2018. The duration of KP internship program is One Year. This Internship for KPK Students & FATA. The Monthly Stipend will be 25,000 for the internees under the KP Youth Internship program. This is the First time KP is offering Internship in Pakistan.
The aims of the Policy is to launch a long term program to help young graduates or certificate holders of professional courses in varying fields. It also aims to develop the intellectual skills of students and provide them experiences. This experience will encourage them to become contributing, caring members of the communities.
Internship opportunities will be shared soon. You will not be hired until you do Registration on the KP-internship Portal.
Details of KPK Internship:
Total No. Of Internships:
- One Year & 2 Year
- 25,000 PKR Per Month. (Payment will be through Bank Cheques)
- KPK & FATA
- Durshal Internship Fellowship Program | 6 Months Stipend 30,000-/
- Hansen Summer Institute 2019 | 6 Weeks Fully Funded Program to USA
- King Fahd University Scholarship 2018 | Masters & PhD in Saudi Arabia
Eligibility & Selection Criteria:
The departmental internship management committee shall hire internees while adhering to
- 16 years HEC recognized degree, 3 years diploma of associate engineer, paramedic/technician courses, or any other recognized diploma after intermediate
in technical field from a recognized regulatory body.
- This internship is exclusively for the candidates having domicile of KP/FATA.
- Age limit would be up to 29 years and there will be no age relaxation on any
Procedure for hiring internees (For Offices)
Step-I (Internship Sponsoring Department)
- The concerned department/organization shall after approval of the project, upload the
following details on KP-Internship Portal;
- Title of the project
- Number of internship slots
- Required qualification/skills etc. on the portal.
- Station of duty
- Required district of domicile
Step-II (Applying Candidate) ( For Internees)
- Register on KP-Internship Portal by submitting the requisite personal and academic
- Make a Profile
- Apply for the specific internship slot.
Step-III (Internship Sponsoring Department)
- The list of potential candidates shall be downloaded from KP-Internship Portal.
- Invite the selected candidates for interview.
- The departmental internship management committee shall conduct interviews and
select the number of required interns.
Note: No internee shall be hired without registration on the KP-Internship Portal.
How to Apply (The “KP Internship Portal” is now Open)
1. Goto KP Internship Portal. And Click on Register
2. Enter the Required Details and Click on Sign Up.
3. Then after Sign Up. Login to Your Account Again by Entering Your CNIC Number & password.
4. This will open a window like this Given below in the picture. Complete the profile Like Education Matric, FSc, Bachelors Etc.
5. Add any Experience & Skills.
6. You can Click on FIND INTERNSHIPS. The List of the KPK Internship will Share Soon on this portal from Monday. You can apply to any internship related to your field.