Online applications are welcomed for the KPK Public Service Commission Jobs Advertisement No.1 5/2018.
The applications will be accepted only from Pakistani citizens possessing domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by 07. August 2018.
The mode of applying is online and applications other than online will not be entertained.
How to APPLY?
- To apply visit any Easypaisa / Jazz Cash Agent
- Deposit application fee of Rs. 285/- excluding service charges
- Get the Transaction ID via SMS.
- After updating your Profile that includes Education/Experience you are advised to fill all columns carefully.
- Unclaimed qualification, experience etc will not be accepted for public service commission jobs.
- Try your best to fill the form carfully, don’t wait for the deadline and apply from now so that you can do it without any hurry and provide full detailed information.
General Conditions for KPK Public Service Commission Jobs:
- Separate application must be submitted online for each serial applied for subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. (Apply Online)
- Call letters for the test will be placed on the official KP PSC website.
- Applicants should keep visiting the PSC website from time to time to keep themselves aware from the updates.
- Only original Degrees / Certificates / DMCs are accepted.
(Degrees / Diploma / Experience Certificates / Testimonials of unrecognized Institution are not accepted.)
- Applicants are required to make correct entries in the online application. As you would be documentarily proved as on the basis of your entries and will be called for screening/ ability test on the basis of that entries.
- Documents for unclaimed entries will not be entertained later on.
Age shall be reckoned on closing date of the advertisement.
Maximum age limit as prescribed in the recruitment rules shall be relaxable up to 10 years for
1. Disabled persons
2. Divorce women
4. Govt: Servants who have completed Two (2) years continuous service
5. Upto Three (3) years for candidates belonging to backward areas specified in the appendix attached to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 2008.
- Employees or ex-employees of development projects of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and employees or ex-employees of development projects of the Federal Government under the administrative control of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa shall also be entitled to age relation equal to the period served in the projects, subject to a maximum limit of ten years provided that this age relaxation shall not be available in conjunction with any other provisions of the age relaxation rules.
- Candidates applying against disable quota will be required to submit disability certificates issued by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons as well as from the respective Medical Superintendent / Medical Board showing therein the specific disability.
- Both the certificates must be issued before the closing date fixed for online apply.
- / Semi Govt. / Autonomous / Semi Autonomous Bodies employees may apply direct but their Departmental Permission Certificates will be required before interview.
- Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt: Relaxation Orders.
- A female candidate if married before entry into government service shall acquire the domicile of her husband. If otherwise she will possess her own domicile.
- Experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after the prescribed qualifications for the post(s) if not otherwise specified in the service rules.
- The experience certificates should be on prescribed forms available on PSC website.
- reserves the right not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s).
For ability test 100 marks have been allocated. One mark shall be awarded for each correct answer without any negative marking.
In case the number of applications of candidates is disproportionately higher than the number of posts, short listing will be made in anyone of the following manner: –
- Written Test in the Subject.
- General Knowledge or Psychological General Ability Test.
Academic and / or Professional record as the Commission may decide.
Deadline of KPK Public Service Commission Jobs :
- 7th August 2018.
The KPK Public Service Commission Advertisement No.1 5/2018 is advertised on Daily Aaj News Paper.