Table of Contents
The Applications are now open to apply for the Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan for the 2021 enrollment. The Kyoto University Scholarship is Fully Funded by the ADB. Asian Development Bank will cover all the expenses of the Scholarship.
Kyoto University is a National University in Kyoto and the 2nd Oldest University of Japan. The Kyoto University will not charge any application fee to apply for the Scholarship. Kyoto University and Asian Development Bank are offering 2 YearMaster Degree Scholarship.
Moreover, each Year ADB provides 300 Scholarships to International Students in different countries of the world. All the courses are in English. Therefore you do not need to have any prior knowledge of Japanese to apply. Further details of the Scholarship are given below.
Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan 2021
- Kyoto University
- Master Degree
- Fully Funded
- 11th June 2020
Note: A Wide Range of Scholarships Programs is available for international students wishing to study at Kyoto University. But Currently, Only ADB is accepting Applications. The Deadlines for others are passed.
The Successful Students will receive the following financial benefits from the Asian Development Bank Scholarship program to study at Kyoto University.
- Tuition Fees
- Housing Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Be a national of an ADB Country given above.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- At least two years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan 2021 is 11th June 2020.
You can apply by clicking the button below: