Latest jobs in FIA Pakistan 2018 has been announced and applications are invited to apply for them. More than 90+ positions are vacant in FIA Jobs 2018 Pakistan.
Both Bachelor and Masters Students can aply for the jobs. No gender restrictions and both Male & Females are eligible to apply from all over Pakistan.
These Latest FIA Jobs BS-16 to BS-17 has been announced for
- Sindh (Urban)
- Sindh (Rural)
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK)
- Gilgit Baltistan (GB)
- Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) and also
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK).
The Announced FIA Vacancies are
- Inspector (Investigation): 62 Vacancies and BPS-16
- Assistant Director (Legal): 17 Vacancies and BPS-17
- Assistant Director (Investigation): 11 Vacancies BPS-17
FIA Jobs 2018 Details
- Male & Female
- Bachelors OR Masters
No. of Vacancies:
- Federal Investigation Agency
Eligibility Criteria for FIA Jobs 2018
- For Inspector (Investigation) BPS-16 Second Class or Grade ‘C,’ Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by the HEC.
- For Assistant Director (Legal) BPS-17 Second Class or Grade`C LLB, qualified candidates can apply.
- For Assistant Director (Investigation) BPS-17 Second Class or Grade `C Masters Degree from HEC recognized university is required.
- Age: For all positions, age should be between 20 to 28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit
Physical Measurement for Inspector Investigation
- Male should be minimum 5’ Feet and 6” Inches.
- Female should be 5’ Feet and 2” Inches.
- size should be 32×32-1/2 Inches (For Men Only)
Pakistani candidates bearing the domicile of Sindh (Urban), Sindh (Rural), Punjab, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Gilgit Baltistan (GB), Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) and Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) are eligible to apply for FIA Jobs.
Domicile and Seats:
- Open Merit: 6
- Punjab: 45
- Sindh (Rural): 10
- Sindh (Urban): 7
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK): 11
- Balochistan: 5
- Gilgit Baltistan (GB) and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA): 3
- Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK): 3
- KPK Jobs 2018 in Government Public Sector Department – 31 Vacancies
- ETH Zurich Summer Internship | Fully Funded, Switzerland
Required Educational Qualification:
- Minimum 16 Years of Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Any academic discipline
- Must from (HEC) recognized institution
- at least 2nd Class, 2nd Division or Grade C.
Deadline FIA Jobs 2018:
- 19th November 2018.
- FIA Jobs 2018 Last Date: 19th November 2018
- Availability of Roll No. Slips: 21st December 2018
- Date of Screening Test: 6th January 2019, Sunday and Onwards
How to Apply For FIA Jobs:
- The interested applicants are required to apply for FIA Jobs for Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website, i.e. https://www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Check official advertisement for FIA Jobs here:
- The applicants are required to download the challan form from the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website.
- The applicants are required to pay an application processing fees of PKR. 300/- in the designated bank.
- The applicants are required to enter the challan number and then fill in the online application form provided on the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website.
- The applicants are required not to submit their FIA Jobs application online. The applications are not required to be sent to the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).
- The test center once selected by the applicant for the test cannot be changed therefore the applicants are advised to select their test center very thoughtfully.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview for FIA Jobs.
- No TA DA will be provided for the test/interview.