Table of Contents
Applications are now open for those looking for International Summer School Scholarships 2020. The duration of Leeds International Summer School will run from 4th July- 1st August 2020. Moreover, the Summer Scholarship also provides an opportunity for those seeking a minimum period of summer scholarships abroad.
Experience the vibrant, student friendly city of Leeds and explore the rich history, culture and natural beauty of the area. The summer school combines world-class tuition with academic field trips. Leeds International Summer School also includes social activities and cultural excursions.
Leeds International Summer School (LISS) offers you the opportunity to study at the University of Leeds and immerse yourself in British culture as part of an exciting short program.
The University is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK. It is renowned globally for the quality of teaching and research. The strength of academic expertise combined with the breadth of disciplines. It provides a wealth of opportunities and has a real impact on the world in cultural, economic and societal ways.
The University strives to achieve academic excellence within an ethical framework informed by our values of integrity, equality, and inclusion, community, and professionalism.
- Canada Scholarships 2020 for International Students |Fully Funded
- Renmin University of China CSC Scholarship 2020 | Masers & PhD
- Scottish Government Scholarship 2020-21
Leeds International Summer School 2020
- United Kingdom (UK)
- University of Leeds
Duration of Study
- 2 weeks/ 4 weeks
Dates of Summer School
- 4th July -1st August 2020
- Block one will run 4 -18 July 2020 or block two will run 19 July- 1 August 2020.
- If you have a GPA of 3.2 or above (or equivalent) then you are eligible to apply for one of 20 scholarships worth £500 to help pay for your fees.
- Full 4-week program: £3,240
- 2-week program(either block one or block two): £1,820
The University of Leeds Summer School UK is an all-inclusive program
Included in the program fee:
- breakfast and lunch, Monday – Friday
- module field trips
- weekend excursions
- social program
- sports center membership
Eligibility Criteria for Leeds International Summer School 2020
All the eligible candidates should;
- have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.8 or equivalent
- be enrolled at a university, or be a recent graduate
- Meet our English language requirements. We accept the following qualifications and these are the minimum requirements for non-native English speakers of non-EU/EEA nationality:
- IELTS 5.5 (5.5 overall with no component lower than 5.0)
- TOEFL (iBT) 80 (80 overall, listening and reading: 18, speaking and writing: 19)
- TOEIC (all four components are required) listening: 400, reading: 385, speaking: 160, writing: 150
- Password Skills 5.5 (5.5 overall with no component lower than 5.0)
Other equivalent language test scores may also be considered.
How to Apply for Summer School 2020
Apply as soon as possible as enrolment is limited and allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Applying early also means you are more likely to secure a place on your first choice of modules as popular subjects are likely to fill up quickly.
Step 1: Register
You must register online to complete the LISS application form. We will use the email address that you register with to inform you of the outcome of your application.
Step 2: Complete the LISS application form
There are instructions on each page of the application form. If you are unsure about what to enter, please save your application up to that point and email us with your query.
Last Date to Apply for Summer School 2020
The application deadline for applying the Leeds Summer School 2020 is 1st May 2020.
You can apply by clicking the button below: