Table of Contents
University of Helsinki, Finland is now accepting applications from excellent students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who want to complete a Master’s programme at the University of Helsinki. The University of Helsinki is among the 1% top 1% of the world’s research universities because the University of Helsinki is ranked among the top 100 best universities.
- Country: Finland
- Institution: University of Helsinki
- Course level: Master’s Programmes
- Course Duration: 2 Years
There are three different categories of the this scholarship
- Fully Funded Grant (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR)
- Full Tuition fee Grant
- Study Grant (10 000 EUR)
- Tuition fees range from 13 000 to 18 000 euros.The scholarship will be granted for two years. For all scholarships, students are required to study full time (earn at least 55 ECTS per year) to fulfill the requirements of the scholarship. After the first study year, your studies will be evaluated and, depending on your progress, the scholarship will be continued.
Following are the Important Criteria of this program, which should be fulfilled by the Applicant
- You are eligible for the Master’s programme at the University of Helsinki.
- You are liable for tuition fees: Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries who do not have permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area are liable for tuition fees. You can check the FAQ at the Studyinfo website as to whether or not you are required to pay tuition fees.
- You meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
- You have obtained excellent results in your previous studies and can prove this in your application.
- Find the Master’s programme you want to apply to through the Degree Finder
- See the instructions on how to apply to the Master’s programme and prepare the necessary attachments.
- Apply for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply to the Master’s programme.
- Submit all the required attachments.
Click Here to know about the Selection process
- January 12th, 2018.