Table of Contents
Are you interested to study on Scholarship abroad? Here is a chance of Masters Scholarships in France 2020. Students enrolled currently in other University, outside France could also apply for this marvelous opportunity. Masters degree is offered by the higher education and research institutions. The list is as under;
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Grenoble (ENSAG)
- Grenoble INP
- Sciences Po Grenoble
- Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA).
The Université Grenoble Alpes is a public research university in Grenoble, France. It is founded in 1339 and is the third-largest university in France with about 45,000 students and over 3,000 researchers. Established as the University of Grenoble by Humbert II of Viennois, it split in 1971 following the May 1968 events.
The selection of the candidates will mainly take into account their academic record and their material situation. It is a great chance for international students to study in France on scholarships.
Masters Scholarships 2020-21:
- Master’s Degree
- IDEX Université Grenoble Alpes Master Scholarships
Applicants can either apply to the first year of a Master or for the second year of a Master. The amount of the scholarship is 8000 Euros for the academic year. If one of the two semesters is dedicated to a funded internship, the amount of the scholarship is reduced to 5000 Euros.
Eligibility Criteria for Masters Scholarships 2020-21
The eligibility criteria for Masters Scholarship in France are given below:
- Only Foreign students can apply for this international scholarship program in 2020.
- French students are not eligible
For more information about eligibility, visit the official website.
How to Apply for Masters Scholarships 2020-21
The application process is as under:
- The student must first apply to one of the Masters offered by the above-mentioned higher education and research institutions. The application must be for the 2020-2021 academic year. Note that each Master has its own deadline for application.
- During the application process (or at the end of the application process in some cases), the student will receive the required information to apply for the scholarship.
- The results for the Master Scholarships will be sent shortly after the admission results for the Master to which the student applied.
The application period for Masters Scholarship 2020 is from January 2020 to July 2021 (depending on the Master).
You can apply by clicking the button below: