The University of Sussex has welcomed applications for Masters scholarships for Pakistani students. The scholarship will be awarded as a fee reduction. The purpose of this scholarship is to assist highly motivated and achieving Master research scholars at the University of Sussex.
About University of Sussex:
The University of Sussex is a leading research-intensive university near Brighton. We have both an international and local outlook, with staff and students from more than 100 countries and frequent engagement in community activities and services.
Host Organization of Masters Scholarships Program:
- University of Sussex
- United Kingdom
- Only for Pakistani Students.
- A Tuition fee waiver of £3,500
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you already have another Sussex scholarship that is Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship or Sussex Graduate Scholarship
Courses not eligible:
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years in Education MA
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- Masters degrees at the Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding are not eligible).
How to Apply:
Register your interest in the scholarship via PG
Apply when you accept the offer of a place on an eligible Masters course.
If you have applied via one of the overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf.
Once you are successful, information about the scholarship will be in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application.
If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have to accept an offer of a place on an eligible Masters course.
- You must submit the online declaration to receive the scholarship.
- You have to allow sufficient time for the Master’s application to be considered before the deadline.
- There must be sufficient time to obtain a visa to study at Sussex if you need one.
- 1st August 2018