The Boustany Foundation is granting MBA Harvard Scholarship for the class beginning fall. MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted to understudies who show an abnormal state of scholastic accomplishment.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s driving business programs, instructed at one of the world’s most renowned Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is allowed once at regular intervals for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
HBS acknowledges three English dialect tests: the Internet-based rendition (just) of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT); the International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
Also apply for
Application due date:
- May 31, 2019
- Scholarship is accessible for seeking after MBA program at Harvard Business School.
- Scholarship is granted in the field of Business Administration.
The grant offers the accompanying:
- Monetary guide adds up to US$90,000 (US$45,000 every year) towards educational cost charges
- Travel and convenience costs identified with the temporary job.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers are not given
- Nationality: International
- Grant can be taken in the USA
Qualification for the Scholarship:
Qualified Countries: Students of any country (need will be given to competitors of Lebanese plunge) can apply for these MBA Harvard grants.
- Hopefuls must have a magnificent scholastic foundation and show impressive guarantee. Despite the fact that the Scholarship can be granted to applicants of any country, need will be given to competitors of Lebanese plunge.
- Competitors may apply for the Scholarship simply in the wake of getting an offer of confirmation from the Harvard MBA program.
- English Language Requirements: The MBA Admissions Board debilitates any hopeful with a TOEFL score lower than 109 on the iBT, an IELTS score lower than 7.5, or a PTE score lower than 75 from applying.
- Business Scholarships
Students can apply electronically
Step by step instructions to Apply: Send a duplicate of your educational programs vitae with photograph, GMAT scores and acknowledgment letter from. Competitors may apply for the Scholarship in the wake of getting an offer for a place on the Harvard MBA program
In the event that you wish to apply, please send a duplicate of your CV vitae with a photo, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
[button-red url=”http://www.boustany-foundation.org/” target=”_self” position=”left”]Official link[/button-red]