Applications are welcomed for the Fully Funded METI (Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry) offered by Government of Japan Internship Program 2018.
It is Sponsored by the METI Government of Japan Internship Program.
Most Japanese companies invite talent and participants from all over the world for internships to experience cross-cultural communication, as well as to construct networks and develope in-house systems in conjunction with overseas universities aimed at securing foreign talent.
By doing internships in Japan, avail the chance to study in abroad countries and observe business strategies at a Japanese companies.
You can acquire skills, experience and expertise from Japanese companies, become trained and then work as a global leader who is capable of working in Japan, and then in the wider world in future.
Also visit the links given below:
- Daewoo Pakistan Summer Internship Program 2018 | Latest
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme for Women 2018-19
- Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs | Latest 2018
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering | Japan
- OGE Merit-Based Scholarship for International Students | 2018 USA
Location of Internship:
Duration of Internship:
- 04 Months
Destination of Internship:
- Private-sector companies,
- industry associations,
- non-profit corporations in Japan.
No of Internships:
- 220 interns.
- Both current students and graduate students of any level BSc, BA, MSc, MA, MPhil can apply.
- Almost every major can apply for Japan Internship Program.
- Must have citizenship of an Eligible Country or region.
- Either Proficiency in Japanese language (JLPT level N3 or higher) or English.
- Applicants should be minimum 20 years of age and less than 40 as at June 30, 2018.
- Applicants must able to submit a school or university enrollment or graduation certificate along with a letter of recommendation from affiliated university etc.
- Must be able to manage undertaking both the internship and Pre-Training full-time at the host company (International students must also be able to balance these against their studies).
- Applicant must not have previously participated in this Program in 2016, 2017.
Program Cost of Participating in Japan Internship Program:
- It is Fully Funded.
- Allowance: 4,000 yen per day for the living case. This amount is payable per day for the entire duration of the internship (except for international students living in Japan, who will be paid for active days only)
- Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance.
- Internship insurance.
- Transportation and accommodation expenses including training program fee when participating in training.
How to Apply for Japan Internship Program:
- Registration is accepted online via the registration form on the Program Office website or check the link below.
- Selection is conducted through:
- Document screening,
- Primary interview in (local language/English/Japanese),
- and the secondary interview would be conducted in (Japanese/English).
- You must also submit different certificates university qualification certificate, language skills certificates etc.
- You should also submit letters of recommendation, documents required for the visa photographs, etc.
- 30th June 2018