Applications are welcomed for the Mexican Government Scholarship 2019 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) welcomes foreign citizens who are interested in studying for a specialization, master’s degree or doctorate, conducting graduate or postdoctoral research, or taking part in an undergraduate or graduate -level academic mobility program, to participate in the 2019 Mexican Government Scholarship Program for International Students.
These scholarships are offered to more than 180 countries through a series of bilateral conventions, multilateral programs, and special agreements.
More than 70 Mexican institutions participate and all offer academic programs.
The presence in Mexico of international students, academics and scientists help build permanent bridges of dialogue that enrich the long-term foreign policy agenda through contributions of exceptional value for the country and its partners abroad.
This Scholarship for International Students is Fully Sponsored by the Government of Maxico.
All your expenses will be covered by this Free Scholarship. Every year scholarships for Students are announced by Mexican government under amexcid scholarship.
This Full Scholarships for Students consists of
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
- Graduate Scholarships
- Masters Scholarships for International Students
- Ph.D. Scholarships
- Doctoral Scholarships.
General Terms & Conditions for Mexican Government Scholarship 2019:
These scholarship will begin academic activities from 1st March to 8th of December, 2019, in the following Modalities:
Academic Studies & Scholarship Duration:
- Undergraduate & Graduate Mobility Programs (One Academic Term (trimester, quarter or semester))
- Graduate-Level research and postdoctoral fellowships (12 Months (1 Month Minimum))
- Specialization (1 Year)
- Masters Degree (2 Years)
- Doctoral Programs (3 or 4 Years (according to the program)
- Medical specialization and subspecialization (3 Years)
List of Institutions & academic Programs offered in Mexican Government Scholarship at the following link.
- Monthly stipend of 4 (four) times the value of the unit of Measure and Actualization (UMA) for Undergraduate mobility scholarships, Specializations, Master’s degrees or Masters-level research, Spanish language or Mexican culture courses. During 2018, the stipend was calculated with the minimum salary in Mexico City and was equivalent of $9,604.80 pesos (approximately USD 529.77).
- Monthly stipend of 5 (five) times the value of The Unit of Measure and Actualization (UMA) for Doctoral programs and Research periods, Postdoctoral fellowships and Medical specialties and subspecialties. During 2018, the stipend was calculated with the minimum salary in Mexico City and was equivalent of $12,066.00 Mexican pesos (approximately USD $665.52).
- Monthly stipends are not divisible or partial. The Scholarships will be paid at the end of each month.
- Registration fees and tuition, as established by the program at each institution, subject to the final decision of the participating HEI, established in the letter of acceptance.
- Health insurance from the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS), starting the third month of the scholarship. The Scholarship recipient must have health insurance that covers both major and minor medical expenses and provides international coverage for the first three months in Mexico.
- The cost of the temporary resident/student visa issuance, for stays longer than 180 days.
- The scholarships for academic studies are offered to take complete programs for Specialization, Master’s or Ph.D. Degrees, and Postgraduate Researches. Likewise, the offer includes academic mobility for Bachelors and Postgraduate Degree.
- Candidates cannot be living in Mexico at the time of application.
- Requests for information and all scholarship applications must be submitted to the Mexican embassy or concurrent embassy of the applicant’s country or to the designated Mexican institution. Only applications that fulfill all of the requirements will be considered.
- All documents and forms must be in Spanish or submitted with translations into Spanish.
- Applicants will be informed of the results by the corresponding Mexican embassy or designated Mexican institution
Round Airfare Tickets:
- Depending on the reciprocity with the partner country, it will be included a round-trip international airfare at the beginning and/or satisfactory term of the scholarship. The air ticket will be purchased in economy class and will be considered the most convenient flight route for the Academic Exchange Office.
- Should the recipient of the scholarship is pursuing studies outside Mexico City, transportation from Mexico City to the host institution
and back will be provided, at the start and end of his/her academic activities.
Result Announcement date:
- 5th December 2018
- 28th September 2018.