More than 180 countries are offered for this Call, through the framework of bilateral agreements, multilateral programs and special agreements. The Mexican Higher Education Institutions (IES) which are more than 90 in number participate in this Call, offering academic programs registered with the Quality of the National Council of Science and Technology. These programs work to testify the progress made by Mexico, in different areas of the sciences and humanities.
By granting these Scholarships to foreign students, Mexico strengthens its role as a global actor and approves its commitment to the promotion of joint actions, to promote the formation of good quality human capital. In Maxico, the presence of foreign students, scientists and academics, women and men, contributes to the construction of long-term dialogue bridges, which enrich the foreign policy agenda with exceptional value for the country and its foreign partners . Similarly, the greater internationalization benefits the Mexican academic community.
Benefits Of Scholarship:
- Monthly Stipend/payment
- Registration fees and tuition will be provided
- Health Insurance will be given
- Transportation from Mexico city to the Host Institution, if studying outside the Mexico city.
- Bachelors, Master’s or PhD Degrees are required by the program, for which the scholarship is requested.
- Minimum grade point average GPA of 8 on a scale of 0-10, or equivalent for the last academic degree received.
- Be accepted or currently enrolled in a program at one of the participating Mexican institutions in a Call.
- Candidates can’t live in Mexico,at the time of application.
- The candidate should have academic excellence, in the intended area of study.
- The intended field of specialization or study in Mexico, should be related to the applicant’s academic and job history.
- The area of study is important to the development of the applicant’s country
- The program must be related to the specific current or approved projects, which have an impact on the development of the applicant’s country
- September 28, 2018
Read the guidelines here.