Table of Contents
Applications are invited to apply for students from all over the world for Japanese Government Scholarships 2020.
MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship 2019-20 is a valuable opportunity for all international students offering offers Undergraduate Scholarships to complete a 4-year Undergraduate degree program in Japan.
No IELTS or TOEFL required also no problem if you don’t know the Japanese language. So many scholarships are for offered under this program which is a great opportunity for students to complete their higher education in Japan.
All international students whose country has diplomatic relations with Japan can apply for this international scholarship.
MEXT Scholarship 2019-20 At a Glance:
This MEXT Japan Undergraduate Scholarships in 2020 is fully funded scholarship.
You might also be interested to apply for
Selected Students Under MEXT 2020 Undergraduate Scholarships will get Round Trip Airfare Tickets by MEXT Japanese undergraduate scholarship.
- A monthly Stipend of 117,000 yen (About 1050 US Dollars Per Month).
- A Monthly Research Regional allowance will also offer up to 3,000 yen per month for those students who will the grantees studying or conducting research in specially designated regions.
- Monthly Allowances are changed each year depending upon the Japan Government Scholarships Budget.
Some courses for the MEXT scholarship 2019-20 are mentioned below categorically.
Social Sciences & Humanities – A:
- Law, Politics
- Japanese Language.
Social Sciences & Humanities – B:
- Business Administration
Natural Sciences – A: (Engineering Degrees)
- Mechanical Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Electric and Electronic Studies
- Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Civil Engineering
- Architecture Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Studies
- Applied Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Textile Engineering
- Other Fields (Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Maritime Engineering, Biotechnology)
Natural Sciences – B:
- Agricultural Studies
- Agricultural Chemistry
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Science
- Veterinary Medicine
- Food Science & Fisheries
- Hygienic Studies
Natural Sciences – C:
Don’t forget to apply for these valuable opportunities too
- Graduate Research Scholarships – University of Melbourne, Australia
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Medical Fellowship 2019-20
- 300 ADB Scholarships [Fully Funded] | University of Melbourne, Australia
- Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 [Fully Funded], New Zealand
Below is the eligibility criteria for MEXT Scholarship 2019-20.
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- An applicant with dual nationality who hold Japanese nationality and whose place of residence at the time of application is outside of Japan are eligible to apply as long as they choose the nationality of the other country and renounce their Japanese nationality by the date of their arrival in Japan.
- The First Screening must be conducted at the Japanese diplomatic mission in the country of which the applicant chooses the nationality.
- Applicants must be born between April 2, 1994 – April 1, 2002.
Applicants must satisfy any one of the following conditions. However, applicants desiring direct placement must satisfy either the following condition.
- Applicants who have completed 12 years of schooling in countries other than Japan. (Applicants who will meet the above condition by March 2020 are eligible. However, applicants wishing to enroll from the autumn term through direct placement must be expected to complete 12 years of schooling by August 2020.)
- Applicants who have completed their studies at a school equivalent to a Japanese upper secondary school in countries other than Japan. (Applicants who will meet the above condition by March 2020 are eligible.)
- Applicants who have successfully passed an academic qualification examination that is equivalent to the completion of 12 years of schooling in countries other than Japan. (Applicants who will meet the above condition by March 2020 are eligible.)
- Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not Mandatory.
Deadline to Apply for MEXT Scholarship 2019-20:
- 13th June 2019.
- Salamti Fellowship 2019 [Fully Funded] Program
- DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Master Scholarship In Germany 2019-2020
- Paid Internship In Turkey for Foreigners – 2019