Applications are now welcomed for the National Endowment Scholarship for Talent.
This scholarship is announced for deserving and talented students who need financial support to continue their studies.
You can continue your studies up to Masters & Ph.D. levels with the hep of this scholarship.
Different Levels of Scholarships under National Endowment Fund For Talent are discussed below.
Levels of Scholarships:
- Special 5% quota for students of AJ&K, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA & ICT each
- 20% Provincial Quotas of each province.
- 2% Quota will be observed for Disabled
Scholarships will be awarded for various levels of education.
Allocation of scholarship:
Intermediate (Liaquat Scholarship) – 30%
Graduation (Sir Syed Scholarship) – 30%
Masters (Iqbal Scholarship) – 25%
Ph.D. (Jinnah Scholarship) – 15%
Currently, you can apply for Intermediate/FA, FSc under National Endowment Scholarship for Talent.
Eligibility Criteria for Intermediate FA/FSC:
- At least 65% marks in matric;
- secured admission on merit in Public /Private Sector College;
- unable to continue study due to financial constraints.
- Household income should not be more than Rs. 45,000/ month
- Deadline for NEST Scholarship 30th September 2018.
The Mode of Application to apply for National Endowment Scholarship for Talent is Online.
Fill the below given Online Application Form & Submit.