Table of Contents
If you’re looking for a chance to study in Singapore for Free, then you can apply for the National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020. All the international students from around the globe, as well as citizens of Singapore, have been invited to apply freely for the scholarship in order to pursue their Masters and Ph.D. Degrees.
The Singaporean Scholarships are Fully-Funded and so a good opportunity to study in Singapore. The scholarship is available in all Academic Fields and courses.
There are many different types of scholarships available in the university. These scholarships are highly competitive and are given based on a track record of academic excellence. Most scholarships can be renewed every semester, subject to satisfactory academic progress. These scholarships providing choices for applicants to pursue their Degree either through coursework or research programs.
The NUS Scholarships are offered in the Master’s Degree and Post Doctoral Degree Research work in Singapore.
National University of Singapore Government Scholarships Details
Host Country: Singapore
Host University: National University of Singapore
Degree Level: MS Degree Programs, PhD Degree Programs
Awarded by: Government of Singapore
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- 2 Years for Master Degree
- 4 Years for Ph.D. Degree
Available Fields and Courses
All the following courses and their related fields are available in National University of Singapore to avail MS Degree and PhD Degree Programs Scholarships.
- Medical /Medicine
- Social Science
- Language Courses
- Food Science
- Public Health
and many other courses, which you can check by just Clicking Here.
Singapore Government Scholarship is a Fully-Funded Scholarship that covers almost all the expenses of selected students for scholarship, like:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Free Accommodation
- Research Grant/ Aid
- Monthly Living Stipend: For Bachelor: 1000$, For Master: 1500$ and For PhD: 2500$ to 3000$
Singapore Scholarships Types:
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- NUS Research Scholarship (NUS RS)
- President’s Graduate Fellowship
- Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART) Graduate Fellowship
- Tuition Fee Allowance (TFA)
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, the applicants have to follow the following criteria:
- Both International Students and Singapore Citizenship Students can apply.
- Applicants should have High School Diploma for Undergraduate NUS merit scholarship.
- They must hold a Bachelor’s degree for Master Scholarship, and Master Degree for Ph.D. Scholarship.
- Must have excellent Academic Records.
The Admissions are open for international students to apply for the Scholarship.
You can apply online for the National University of Singapore scholarships 2020 by going to the official website link given below in green button.