Apply now for National Bank of Pakistan NBP Students loan scheme, 2018. The students who have good academic records and are unable to pay their fees can apply for NBP Student loan scheme. This scheme was launched in 2001 with collaboration of Government of Pakistan and Major Banks of Pakistan. Moreover, Meritorious students will be given interest free loans to fulfill their education dues, under Student loan scheme.
The eligibility criteria for NBP Student Loan Scheme is given below:
- Candidates must be enrolled in an identified University on the basis of merit basis and by normal procedure.
- Age Limits:
- For Graduation: 21 years Max
- For Post Graduation: 31 years Max
- For Ph.D: 36 years Max
- Applicants must have 70% marks in last public examination.
- One is eligible only if he/she can not continue their studies due to unable to pay their dues.
Kinds of Loan Available:
For entire study duration, the loan facility will be available in the following form:
- Schedule Fee
- Hostel Fee excluding mess charges.
- Books Expenses
The Schedule and Hostel fees will be paid directly to University/College while Books expenses will be transferred to the students.
Repayment of NBP Student Loan Scheme:
Time limit to repay loan: 10 years Max (starting from the day of disposal)
Remember that he borrower will have to repay the loan on monthly basis, starting from six of employment or 1 year of studies completion.
- Economics, Statistics and Econometric
- Biology, Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Oil Gas and Petrochemical technology
- Computer Science/Information System and Technology including Hardware
- Business Management Sciences
- Other Natural Sciences
- DAWA and Islamic
- Jurisprudence (LL.V/LL.M Shariah)
- Candidates need to submit or send their applications on the prescribed form (Link available at the end of the post)
- Duly completed in all respect, to the designated branches indicated against each University/College by the given date.
- Incomplete application will not be considered.
- Submit your application form to the nearest main branch of NBP.
- Students will no need to apply who have availed this facility in the last year(s).
- 31st August 2018