Applications for the Norway Presidential Scholarship 2021 are invited. The Norway Bi Presidential Scholarships is a Full-time Bachelors and Masters Degree Program and a very Famous and demanding Scholarship for Research in Norway. This scholarship opens once a year and is considered available to all foreign students by the Popular International Scholarship Program.
The scholarship is available to both foreign students and students from Norway. The duration of the Bi Norway Presidential Scholarships is 2 years for the Master Program & 3 years for the Bachelor Program. The Scholarship is available to complete a Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree in a wide variety of academic fields.
In total, there are 30 scholarships. Norwegian residents will receive 10 scholarships, and foreign students will receive 20 scholarships. Norway is a global market pioneer and a Cutting Edge. Scroll down for full details on the 2021 Norway Presidential Scholarships.
Details About Norway Presidential Scholarships 2021
- Bachelors, Master
- 2 Years, 3 Years
- 1st March 2021
Available Academic Fields & Majors
Students can either pick Full Time or Part-Time Degree Program
- Business (New – now also available at Campus Bergen!)
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Leadership and Organisational Psychology
- Quantitative Finance
- Business Analytics
- Applied Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- QTEM Masters Network
- BI–Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing
- Accounting and Auditing (taught in Norwegian)
- Law and Business (taught in Norwegian)
See, Also: EHSAAS UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Different forms of scholarships are offered by the Bi Norway Presidential Scholarship to foreign students and to Norwegian residents. Below are the specifics of the scholarships in Norway.
- Norwegian Scholarship Holder:
- Scholarships will cover Semester Fees,
- for up to two years.
- International Recipients:
- Scholarships will cover the Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly a Stipend for Each semester,
- Duration: 2 years for Masters Degree & 3 Years for Bachelors Program.
- The Scholarship is open to both International and Norwegian Citizens.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
- Write a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
The deadline of Norway Presidential Scholarships 2021 is 1st March 2021.
How to Apply
Visit official website to apply now for Norway Presidential Scholarships 2021 and submit the filled application online