Table of Contents
- 1 NPU President Scholarship Program 2020 At a Glance:
- 1.1 List of Academic Fields & Majors:
- 1.2 List of Master & Ph.D. Degree Programs:
- 1.3 Useful Links:
- 1.4 Financial Coverage:
- 1.5 Full Scholarship & Partial Scholarship For Undergraduates:
- 1.6 Excellence Scholarship:
- 1.7 List of Required Documents:
- 1.8 For Undergraduate Applicants:
- 1.9 For Postgraduate Applicants:
- 1.10 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.11 Deadline to Apply:
Applications are available to apply for the NPU President Scholarship program 2020 at Northwestern Polytechnical University. The NPU President Scholarship Program is inviting International Students to complete Undergraduate, Master, or Ph.D. Degree.
- All the students from around the world are eligible to apply for the NPU Scholarship.
- There is No Need to Give IELTS, TOEFL.
- To study in china, through scholarship. You just have to submit an English proficiency Certificate.
- The Duration of the Scholarship in china will be 4 Years, 3 Years & 2 Years.
NPU President Scholarship Program 2020 At a Glance:
- Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Full Scholarship, Partial Scholarship
List of Academic Fields & Majors:
Below mentioned is the list of majors for which you can apply for.
List of Master & Ph.D. Degree Programs:
- School of Aeronautics
- School of Astronautics
- School of Marine Science and Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Mechanics, Civil Engineering and Architecture
- School of Electronics and Information
- School of Automation
- School of Computer Science and Technology
- School of Management
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Power and Energy
- School of Computer Science
- School of Natural and Applied Sciences
- School of Humanities, Economics, and Law
- School of Software
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Foreign Language
- A Fully Funded Scholarship in China and Partial Funded Scholarship.
- The “NPU President Scholarship” Provides the “Excellence Scholarship” “Full Scholarship” and “Partial Scholarship” for Undergraduates & Postgraduate students.
Full Scholarship & Partial Scholarship For Undergraduates:
- The “Partial Scholarship” winners are exempt from 50% Tuition.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Living Allowances: Undergraduate 15,00RMB/Month; Master 2000RMB/Month; Ph.D. 3500RMB/Month.
List of Required Documents:
- A scanned clear copy of valid passport.
- Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- The applicant’s study plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute)
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form.
For Undergraduate Applicants:
- Guardian’s Authorization Letter (scanned copies of both original and Notarized documents)
- Scanned copy of the guardian’s ID card.
For Postgraduate Applicants:
- Two Letters of Recommendation in Chinese/English
- The Acceptance Letter from the Supervisor
- Notarized Copies of Research Achievements
- Foreign citizens, in good physical and mental health.
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- Ph.D. candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. All applicants should be in good health.
- Aged between 18 and 30 years old For Undergraduate
- Must have a Valid Passport.
Deadline to Apply:
Apply for NPU President Scholarship Program 2020 in China before 15th May 2020.