Applications invited for Nursing International Scholarships at the University of Glasgow. The scholarship is given to applicants who show a commitment to study for the Bachelor of Nursing degree programme.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It founded in 1451.
The applicant should have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application should write in English.
- Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor of Nursing degree at the University of Glasgow.
- Available Subject: Scholarships awarded in the field of Nursing.
- Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply.
What are they offering
- This unique scholarship of up to £1,000 for each of 3 years of the BN Degree programme will help cover part of the cost of fees, accommodation or living expenses while you are a student on the Bachelor of Nursing Degree programme.
- The scholarship will benefit the candidate
- International candidates who show a commitment to study for the Bachelor of Nursing degree at the University of Glasgow and who are not being sponsored by a government/company scheme.
- A non-European Union (EU) Resident
- To employ for the scholarship, the applicant must complete all sections of the International Scholarship application form, including how fees will pay.
- Click on the official link and download the online form for this scholarship
June 30, 2018
[button-brown url=”https://www.gla.ac.uk/scholarships/nursinginternationalscholarship/#/” target=”_self” position=”left”]Official Link [/button-brown]