OECD Internship Program 2021 in France
Applications for the OECD Internship Program 2021 in Paris, France, are now open to foreign students. A great opportunity for high-caliber students to serve on the Secretary-initiatives General’s and to support the organization’s corporate functions. The OECD is a paid internship program and approximately 500 internships per year are offered.
For the OECD Internship Program 2021, all nationalities are eligible to apply. The main purpose of this internship is to offer students a chance in a foreign setting to develop their technological and logical skills. Students with a Bachelor, Master & Ph.D. degree from any country are eligible to apply in France for this internship.
For students who are looking for foreign internship opportunities, this is a really good opportunity. Six months is the duration of this internship. You’ve heard that the right applicants will have the chance to spend six months in France on a monthly scholarship of EUR 700 per month. Involved applicants Male/female applicants must apply before 1 March 2021 for an OECD internship; other applications will not be accepted.
For detailed information about OECD Internship in France 2021, check the details here and apply accordingly.
OECD Internship Program 2021 Details:
- The location of this internship is France, Paris.
- Both Male/Female can apply.
- The duration of internship is 6 Months (Renewable).
- Stipend of this internship is 700 Euros/Month.
- There are 500 Internships per Year.
- This internship is Paid.
- Last date to apply for the internship is 1st March 2021.
Benefits of OECD Internship:
- Candidates will spend six months in France.
- OECD staff assistance.
- Living Expenses (700 Euros per month).
Areas of OECD Internship:
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Legal services
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
- Event Management
- Office Administration
Focus Areas of Internship:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Gender and Diversity
- Bribery and corruption
- Education and Skills
- Corporate Governance
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Inclusive Growth
- International Migration
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regulatory Reform
- Regional Development
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for OECD Internship 2021:
- The International students are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. students are eligible to apply for OECD Internship.
- Must have English or French Proficiency.
- The Applicants must have good communication skills.
The Last Date of OECD Internship in France is 1st March 2021.
How to Apply
You can apply online for the internship.