Applications are invited by the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), from the entrepreneur and youth for recently announced “OIC International Startup Summit 2018 in Turkey“. It is an international entrepreneurship event which is going to be organized in cooperation with the T3 Foundation.
Investment agency of the Turkish Prime Ministry will also support this event.
This program is dedicated to all the young entrepreneurs of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Member States and Muslim minorities from non-members.
The OIC Start-up Project (OSP) has arranged this summit to educate participants about the following:
1. business and social entrepreneurship
2. train them on the current course of Innovation Corporate Innovation,
3. Management and Entrepreneurship,
4. Help in networking between participants from the different OIC Member States.
Young Entrepreneurs from around 56 countries will participate and receive high-end training in critical tools of innovations and skills-based approach towards the field of entrepreneurship during OIC International Startup Summit.
Location Program :
- Istanbul, Turkey
- 4 days
Starting Date of Program :
- 20th, Sep 2018
- 23rd Sep 2018
- The providers will cover International flight return tickets and accommodation in Istanbul.
- Age should be 18-35 years.
- Must be Citizens of Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
- Observer States or Muslim minorities from non-member states.
Eligible Startup Categories:
- Transportation, Space Technology and Defense
- Agriculture and Food
- Energy and Environment Technologies
- Health and Natural Sciences
Criteria Requirements of Project:
- Prototype availability
- Business plan availability
- Road map availability
- Demo video availability
- A special cash prize will be awarded to the participants.
- Partnership with leading Companies in the same field of activity.
- Winner Startups will be eligible to attend 1-year incubation program in Istanbul in which all the costs ( office, living, rent, etc.) will be covered by the Organizing Committee.
- August 1st, 2018