Table of Contents
Applications are now open to apply for the Leading Europe Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit 2020 in Germany. The International Youth Summit will be held in Munich, Germany from 14th to 17th October 2020.
Leading Europe is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from Europe are represented at One Young World Summits.
One Young World’s annual Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector. Every year, One Young World runs a number of scholarship programs that provide funding for young leaders to attend a One Young World Summit.
One Young World strives to identify the most impactful young leaders from every country in the world. Many One Young World delegates are top-performing professionals, sent to attend the Summit by forward-thinking managers who see the need for talent development. Scholarships provide the opportunity for exceptional young people to attend on the merit of their proven leadership and ability to create change in their home country.
Leading Europe Scholarship 2020
- Four Days
- 14 – 17 October 2020
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich, Germany.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 14 October and 17 October 2020.
- Catering includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from Munich. Your flight to and from Munich must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
The eligibility criteria are as under;
- If you are between the ages of 18 – 30
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrate a capacity for leadership
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Are a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the countries listed below:
|Azerbaijan||Belarus||Belgium||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Luxembourg||Malta||Moldova, Republic of||Monaco|
The strongest applicants will be shortlisted by the end of May. You will be contacted individually by a member of the One Young World team if you have been shortlisted.
- We cannot guarantee any applicant that they will be shortlisted or that we will secure sponsorship for any shortlisted applicant.
- Priority will be given to applicants from countries that have been less represented at previous One Young World Summits.
- Priority will also be given to first-time Summit attendees (not One Young World Ambassadors).
- Due to the overwhelming amount of applications we receive, One Young World is unable to respond to individual emails inquiring about the outcome of the Leading Europe selection process.
- We do not provide feedback as to why candidates are not selected.
- Use English
- Be Relevant
- Tell us what makes you unique
- Tell us about the impact you have made
- Tell us why to want to be a One Young World Ambassador
- Share your work
- Read, re-read and re-read again
- Save your application before submitting
- Don’t submit an incomplete application
- Don’t be discouraged
Last date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Leading Europe Scholarship to attend One One Young World Summit in Germany is 8 April 2020.
You can apply by clicking the button below: