If you are looking for a paid Internship so quickly apply for Directorate of Culture internship which is going to be held for four Months.
If your performance would be satisfactory so the time period can be extended as well.
If you have any Master’s or Bachelor’s degree so you are eligible but preference will be given to Master in Social Science, Computer Science degree holder and Languages.
This Internship is offered to both Male and Females and the age limit is 30 years.
Candidates who are having interest and exposure in the following domains without a relevant degree so they can also apply but not less than bachelors are also eligible.
Also visit : Youth International Summer School | China
- 96 Interns In KP.
- 15,000 PKR
- 4 Months Minimum
- 25th April 2018
Internees are required in the following domains:
- Creative Writing
- Communication Designing
- Cultural Heritage
- Youth Affairs
- Fine Arts
- Management & Technical Writing
- Communications Skills (Verbal, Written, Listening)
- Multicultural Sensitivity / Awareness
- High degree of Creativity
- Computer / Technical Skills
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Multitasking or Managing Multiple Priorities
- Analytical / Research Skills (non-laboratory)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership / Management Skills
- Planning / Organizing
Application Process for Internship Program:
- CV along a covering application on the name of Director Culture Khyber Pakhtunkhwa may be sent up to 25th April 2018, in MS Word file through an online channel i-e via e-mail of the Directorate. (email@example.com)
- An internal committee of the Directorate of Culture will examine the applications / CVs and select the suitable candidates.
- All internees upon completion of their internship period are bound to submit a report based on their learning and experiences. Certificate of completion will be issued subject to submission of the report.
- The Last date to apply for internship is 25th April 2018.
For More Information:
Contact: 091-9214211 and 091-9214209
Mob: (only for text) 03038375872.