Online registration to Join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission SSC Term 2018-B has been opened. Applications are open to Join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission Course (SSCC 2018-B).
You can Join Pak Navy either after completing intermediate (FA, F.Sc), Bachelors (BS, BA, B.Sc),
Masters (MA, M.Sc, and MBA) Medical and Engineering or through SSC (Short Service Commission), SPSCC (Special Purpose Short Service Commission), Navy Cadet and Navy Sailor batch.
The Recent Advertisement was made on 3rd June 2018 about Pakistan Navy Jobs 2018 in every field. Below is the complete detail of all Pak Navy jobs 2018 for the current year where you can find information on how you can apply and register for Join Pak Navy. Join Pak Navy Online Registration is available.
Both Male & Female citizen of Pakistan can join Pak Navy as a commissioned officer after BA, BSC, MBA, BE, BBA, MBA, MCS and MSC in SSC Operations Branch, IT Branch, Medical Branch, Marine Branch, Ordnance Branch, and Navy Education Branch (Sub Lieutenant).
- Operations Branch – Marines & SSG (N)
- Special Branch – IT Specialists
- BCS / BSE / BIT
- MCS / MIT
- BE – Computer Engineering
- Marine Engineering Branch
- BSC/BE Mechanical
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- BSC/BE Electrical / Electronics
- Medical Branch GDMO’s
- Medical Branch – Specialists (FCPS / FRCS / MRCP/ Equivalent)
- General Surgery
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Education Branch
- Special Branch – Pharmacists
- Special Branch – religious Motivation Officers
- Special Branch – Public Relations
Total Vacancies Available are:
- 1680 vacancies are available.
- Pak Navy has equal opportunities for all.
- Both Male & Females are encouraged to apply.
Minimum 45% Required to be eligible for Pak Navy Jobs 2018.
- 25 Age limit for SSG Branch
- 27 Age Limit For Special Branch
- 35 Age Limit For Medical Branch
- 35 Age Limit For Education Branch
- 28 Age limitation for Education Department Physics, Match & Psychologists.
- 5.4” Inches/Feet minimum
Initial Rank After Training:
- Sub Lieutenant except for Medical Specialists.
How to Apply Online:
- Candidates are required to visit Pak Naval Website
- Click on Registration Form and Fill the form there.
- Registration Form Link is given below.
- 18th June 2018