The new Peterhouse Graduate Studentships Competition is now available for Home/EU or overseas students to be taken up in October 2018. Students may be funded for a one-year MPhil on the condition that they intend to be candidates for the Ph.D., for which they will receive a maximum of three years funding.
- Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Institution: Peterhouse, Cambridge
- Sponsored By: Governing Body of Peterhouse
- Course level: Graduate degree (MPhil and Ph.D.) programme
- Course Duration:
- Peterhouse Graduate Studentships will normally be held for the normal duration of a research student’s degree, up to a maximum of four years.
- Students may be funded for a one-year MPhil on the condition that they intend to be candidates for the Ph.D., for which they will receive a maximum of three years funding
If a successful applicant has no funding from other sources, then their studentship will cover University and College fees plus maintenance at the same level as the Arts and Humanities Research Council awards (currently £14553 per year for doctoral students, and £10914 per year for MPhil students).
- To be qualified for a Peterhouse studentship, candidates must be gained admission as a graduate student by the University of Cambridge. They should in this manner present an application through the University’s Board of Graduate Studies, and they should meet whatever criteria is set by the University and the office or workforce to which they apply
- You have to ensure that the Faculty to which you apply additionally considers you for all University studentships for which you are qualified.
- You can check how this is finished by counseling the Graduate Admissions Tutor in the Faculty or on the Faculty’s site. You will find helpful data on the University’s Graduate Funding page, at https://www.graduate.study.cam.ac.uk/back/financing
Note: Your application for a Ph.D. is made to the University and not to Peterhouse. You can apply for Peterhouse graduate Studentships at the same time as your college application. Fruitful candidates must examination at Peterhouse. Inquiries may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 pm on Friday, 5 January 2018.