Table of Contents
Applications are invited for for PITB Jobs 2018. Punjab Information Technology is welcoming Candidates to Apply for the 500 Vacancies.
The PITB Jobs announced are for Matric Students, Intermediate, 14 or 16 Years of Education can apply for Punjab Jobs. Applicants can Only Register Online for the jobs announced by Punjab Information Technology.
Read the Detailed & Full information below in order to apply online for Punjab Information Technology Board.
Details of PITB Jobs 2018 Latest
No. of Vacancies
- Total 500 Vacancies
- PITB require more than 500+ individuals for their project.
- Candidate must have 14 or 16 Years of Education
- He/she can be Middle Pass
- Physically Fit
- Middle Pass, DAE, Matriculation Pass, Intermediate and Bachelors candidates can apply.
- Candidates must be from Punjab and have a domicile of Punjab.
Note: Women, Disabled persons and minorities quota are reserved according to Punjab Government recruitment policies.
See, Also CTI Internships in Punjab 2018 and 2019
Place of Job
- Some other Cities of Punjab
- They required fresh & experienced candidates.
- Both male and female can apply for this requirement program.
- Some vacancies require relevant experience, at least 2 to 7 years of experience are required for some posts.
- Program Manager
- Program Manager (Sharepoint)
- Manager Admin
- Senior Manager Services
- Manager Preventive Measurers & Compliance
- Team Lead
- Web App Developer
- Database Developer
- Mobile Application Developer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Graphic Designer
- Finance Officer
- Program Officer
- Software Engineer
- Procurement Officer
- Senior Admin Officer
- Admin Officer
- Assistant Program Officer
- Domain Expert (Law)
- Domain Expert (IT)
- DC Support Officer / NSO
- Data Entry Operator
How to Apply for PITB Jobs
- Read the “Complete Application Procedure” from below before applying to PITB jobs 2018.
- Also check the eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification, & last date in the advertisement from given at the end of the post below.
Candidates are required to Apply Online & Follow the Instructions below.
Step-1: Click on Apply Here given link below, Click on Jobs & then Department
Step-2: Then write Punjab Information Technology Board in Search Tab.
Step-3: Click on an apply button to the post which you want to apply.
The Last date to Aly for the PITB Jobs 2018 is 17th September 2018.
PITB Jobs 2018 Advertisement: