The applications are invited to apply for the Polish Government Scholarships 2021.The Poland Government Scholarships is available to Study Full-time Master Degree Program in Poland Universities. The Scholarship is available to all the International students of developing g countries.
The Poland Scholarship is funded by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange. Poland Government Scholarship is available in many academic fields and Majors e.g.:
- Social Science
- Arts, etc.
The Program will be conducted in English or Polish at the Universities Supervised by the Minister of Education and Science. You will study at Public and Non-Public Universities in the areas covered by the scholarship Program. Most of the expenses will be covered under this Scholarship Program. Further details of the scholarship program are given below.
Polish Government Scholarships 2021 Details:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency
- Master Degree Program
- 21st June 2021
Available Courses and Majors
All Courses are available in Poland Government Scholarship by the Minister of Education and Science. They are as follows:
- Social science
- Agricultural sciences
- Life science
The Poland Scholarship will cover almost most of the expenses for all the selected Students. The scholarship benefits are:
- No Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend: PLN 1,700 per month
- For the duration of their studies, Selected Applicants shall also receive
- PLN 500 to cover the costs of relocating to Poland
- PLN 500 to cover the costs related to drafting their dissertation
Applicants must meet the following criteria at the time of applications:
- Be citizens of a country listed above
- Not be Polish citizens
- Not have previously obtained a Master’s degree.
- Not have previously been granted a scholarship under the Program
- Speak English at least at the B1 level.
Last Date to Apply
The Last Date to apply for the Poland Government Scholarship 2021 from the Ministry of Foreign Affair is 21st June 2021.
How to Apply?
You can apply visiting the official website given below: